ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

UGLYMRJ

Twinking doesn't have a point either, but people still do it.

I wholeheartedly support your cause since Twinks utterly ruined PVP in WoW, so go get 'em.

Actually PvP is usually ruined by people like you who whine and complain that there are people with better gear killing me. What ever stopped you from getting better gear? Oh yea laziness.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, twinks are stupid and how people find it fun to play a WZ just to leave at the end or troll poor little lvl 10s I don't understand.

The thing is not every lvl 49 player is a twink and some of us level almost exclusively in warzones, my most recent trip from 49-50 was filled with being called a twink the whole way, funny but rather annoying, I expect I'll be hearing it again on my next alt inline to level, such is life on the Bastion.

Not every lvl 49 is a twink, some of us are actually on our way to 50. :D

I'm only announcing it so people will have somewhere to send hate messages.

I've received three rage whispers from different peeps in the last week on my Vanguard accusing me of Twinking. He's only level 45 and was just guilty of killing these players over and over again because they kept trying to kill him over and over.

Since you guys are performing a community service and all, it might help if you explain in Ops what twinking is so peeps don't misdirect their rage at peeps just trying to level up in WZs when they get butthurt.

I've received three rage whispers from different peeps in the last week on my Vanguard accusing me of Twinking. He's only level 45 and was just guilty of killing these players over and over again because they kept trying to kill him over and over.

Since you guys are performing a community service and all, it might help if you explain in Ops what twinking is so peeps don't misdirect their rage at peeps just trying to level up in WZs when they get butthurt.

LOL yeah... I clarified it for a few people but I should add it to the original post. It's pretty clear to me who most of these guys are, it's always the same names and like I said.... I know some are simply just more on top of things when it comes to crafting and gearing.

Actually PvP is usually ruined by people like you who whine and complain that there are people with better gear killing me. What ever stopped you from getting better gear? Oh yea laziness.

I agree that you shouldn't whine about gear gaps. Everybody to some degree has to deal with them. However, you must live in some sort of Bizarro world to call people lazy because they don't play video games enough. What do you think of all those slackers who have full time jobs, go to the gym, and spend time with their family? Bunch of bums. I'll bet they all want EWH for nothing!

I agree that you shouldn't whine about gear gaps. Everybody to some degree has to deal with them. However, you must live in some sort of Bizarro world to call people lazy because they don't play video games enough. What do you think of all those slackers who have full time jobs, go to the gym, and spend time with their family? Bunch of bums. I'll bet they all want EWH for nothing!

LOL!! I do all that but still can farm EWH.

In an effort to show our despise for twinks on the Bastion server... and every server if we had the time. We will be rolling 4 twinked out DPS operatives in a guild we'll be naming <Twink Hunters> and objectives will not be the goal...

If we join a game and there are no twinks... we'll leave. If we hunt a twink and he leaves... we'll leave as well. This is only in an effort to annoy the crap out of twinks on our server.... well... and I think it'll be pretty damn funny.

I'm only announcing it so people will have somewhere to send hate messages.

And if anyone doesn't understand why we're doing this... it's because twinks are annoying. Well... we're going to be more annoying. :D It's almost always some average or below average players exploiting the system as much as possible to get an advantage with gear because they lack skill.

So if you've been level 49 for weeks, leave war zones early and are geared out in full purps w/ augments... May the troll be with you...

Hmmm... guess I should make a twink just to troll you guys.

Meh, they can just add any lvl 49 to their friends list and just see if they hit 50 when they do, remove em from friends.

I ran into a sage, lvl 49, as much pvp mods and purple 49 mods he could get, as well as the 900 pvp expertise weapon. Dudes been 49 since I ran into him on my jugg at 25ish. I've been 50 a good few weeks now.

And of course, since I could do NO damage to him, he called me and anyone attacking him trash....lol.

I think I should do this on my server. I do have a smuggler at 30 right now.

i made my scoundrel and have worked out his gear for a similar purpose, to annoy the crap out of twinks... I wouldn't say he's a twink because his gear isn't optimized in any way but I've got 400 cyber on him and he's in all purple mods and armorings for his level, and his gear is augmented... 14k hp in wz is pretty good without talented into the HP bonus. He's just well geared for his level. I bet easily I could spend a little time to make sure all his **** was purple and straight up pimped out at 49 and quit wz with 30s like some of these fools do... but why.. I like pvp at lvl 50 for the most part, even if you get rolled for the first week or two lolz

it's fun to run into a twinked out Focus marauder and rip his face off before he has a chance to even think about popping 'guarded' because, well it's just about the funniest thing you can do in game.

Don't speak for everyone else here. You're welcome to your opinion and if you truly didn't care you did not need to hop in the convo. Others have taken an interest in it, regardless of whether they're on the server or not. (I for example am not). And I love how you flex your virtual muscles by challenging people to ranked.. :p

I hope you understand the irony here. You make fun of me "flexing my virtual muscles" (your words, not mine), but yet, your entire post is a "flexing of your virtual muscles" too. Thanks for the laugh.

What if the other Rep twinks responds my making their own twink hunter hunters, and this escalates into full out twink war?

Then SWTOR PVP will become awesome.

Also please post this on youtube when you do it. I'd laugh for days.

Edited by ArchangelLBC

• 4 weeks later...
an even fight is not griefing. all it's doing is griefing the non twinks unless you flat out don't bother attacking them at all, which in turn is griefing your own team.

While this may be true on some occasions, I was simply responding to Raansu as he said he didn't see the point. So, his question in relation to what this thread is about was an accurate answer.

Edited by tendura

So in order to make warzones better, you're going to effectively remove 4 teammates from your team? I'm sure they will "appreciate" your efforts as they get totally smashed by the 7 people on the other team.

The warzone experience doesn't get better when half the team doesn't care at all about the objectives

So in order to make warzones better, you're going to effectively remove 4 teammates from your team? I'm sure they will "appreciate" your efforts as they get totally smashed by the 7 people on the other team.

The warzone experience doesn't get better when half the team doesn't care at all about the objectives

Considering some of the warzones I have pugged in on lately (including the 50 bracket), having ONLY 4 ignoring objectives would be an improvement. :rolleyes: