A suggestion about bubble stuns/smashers on RWZ

elitegerike

I aggree with this proposition, it should make the game more playable and more fun. Anyway op I suggest you edit your post or make a new one and put some real valid statements also make a list of guilds that use RWZ and see who of them are up for this idea and who are against. As far as I saw in the comments

Don't think taking out two problems of the many others that are out there is gonna solve anything. Sages without their own stun bubble lose part of their defense, and a good player with almost any class can be scarier than a smasher.

Anyway, Coral votes no.

So Coral said no. They were always a gay guild so I wouldn't worry about them.

u dont get the point.

we just can enjoy the game much more without it, and not being fustrated 0-24.

so white noise is a no.

ACE is a yes.

waiting for Harbingers (i quess yes), coral, impulse, MVP

Ace is yes

White noise no

Harva posted names of RWZ teams that are the following

ACE - yes

Coral - no

Harbinger

Impulse

MVPs

White Noise - no

So you have 3 more guild to w8 for votes, I also want to inform you that Living Force will be joining RWZ this or the next week and you have our vote, we want to make this game fun for everyone and not a lolsmash/stun fest. So i suggest we all make some rules about RWZ and make a descend thread were someone could take you seriously.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Coral said no. They were always a gay guild so I wouldn't worry about them.

I don't think you quite get it. Neither do a few others as it seems though.. this will ONLY work if each and every top pvp guild obeys the rule at all times. Which is unreal and I don't see it happening. Voting therefore.. is completely pointless.

I always have faith in diplomacy people can be reasonable, RWZ players are the elites in this game, not 12yo children who only want to win. More guilds will be joining the RWZ if we make some ground rules, most of them are afraid of not getting smashed into oblivion with 8k crit smash

I always have faith in diplomacy people can be reasonable, RWZ players are the elites in this game, not 12yo children who only want to win. More guilds will be joining the RWZ if we make some ground rules, most of them are afraid of not getting smashed into oblivion with 8k crit smash

I think the fact that I do not have faith in this "solution" should've told you enough already ;(

I think the fact that I do not have faith in this "solution" should've told you enough already ;(

But if you did it would be easier to convince more guilds to join this treaty, am I not correct? You are from White Noise are you not?

This is a bit funny.

Sages and Sorcerers get a bit of protection in the Bubble and melee have been raging on this endlessly not only in this thread but all over the Forums.

I was one of the last Sages who re-spec to this in December, but I find it very useful and I die a bit less :eek:.

I find that all this raging about bubble is very annoying on the Forums since those who complain about this are Possibly the same people who complained of Conveyance and that this was OP back then.

Do you remember the endless threads about this?

Anyways I am usually a non complainer and I try to take a class for what it is.

Bubble is a great idea for many reasons. First it is made on purpose that you need a ranged DPS with you, to get rid of the Sages/Sorc, second it is made as a protection to the Sages themselves. The fact that it fills little resolve is also made on purpose as unlike other stun abilities it is you who make it pop on you not the other way round.

People should start to look at Powering classes as a challenge instead of complaining, and see it as a way to get around to this by modifying there team.

So the whole team having one free stun is balanced? For a sage to have survival you need to ruin everyones game? Stun fest isn't fun nor ppl want to afk on the keyboard 50% of the time. Sorcs can survive with guard, taunt and with players who know how to peel of healers, and its perfectly fine way to protect sorcs in that way. Its more teamwork, takes more skill and its exactly what RWZ needs, more strategy not more stuns. Edited by snerror
forgot a word

Hello,

mostly all of you know me, I am Gerikke the c ock/egoist/icanonlysmash/blablabla, RWZ leader of ACE

Since i saw there are a lot of other servers, where the factor rwz teams agreed, they dont use any BUBBLE sorc at all, and only MAX 1 smasher (still can go with 2 maras but only 1 can be rage)

we all know how annoying is the smash fest, and the bubble stuns. if we dont want to wait the future expansion (wich is at least 2-3 months) we could make each others game time much more enjoyable (i quess)

as we agreed about /stuck , we could agree about it as well.

oponions, ideas,?

The request smells a bit funny.. I mean, I love you ACE guys, known many of you since very early on in the game, and I certainly mean no offense.. but wasn't it ACE running with bubble spec sorcs and at least 2-3 Smashers (once even with 7 Smashers and 1 bubble sorc, even if this was fun.. :-). Now.. it is no secret that ACE has recently switched their setup to include 2 snipers... Whilst I am all for alternate setups, it seems a bit, ehm, well, strange that you are now requesting that others stop using Smashers themselves, just because you decided to try out something else yourself (and may have ended up losing against smash/sorc teams..?)

No offense intended, I personally think balance would be kind of nice, especially since some classes have become unwanted in ranked and more and more teams run with 2-3 or more smashers that simply spec to defense when necessary...

Just some thoughts, I hope they will adjust balance issues, but I think peope should still be allowed to run the setups they desire. /stuck is something else, I personally see this as an exploit of a bug in the system. Whilst bubble sorcs were perhaps not intended to have the effect they have, they have actually brought viable sorc specs back to ranked...

Hope for balance issues and I do hope less teams will form FotM-teams to crank up their rating. I agree that it does remove the fun a bit, but it will be very hard to actually make guilds form specific setups, also, since some guilds might not actually have the people or the gear to do so...

Kissy kissy,

Torn

Yeah I've seen your diplomacy, talking **** about a guild just because they don't vote what you want.

And who are you, even. Anyway, who cares.

Yeah I've seen your diplomacy, talking **** about a guild just because they don't vote what you want.

And who are you, even. Anyway, who cares.

Wow, isn't Coral the guild who only ganked on Ilum 4v1? I can clearly remember that, imps holding the mid on all instances of Ilum exept one so rep went to that instance in order to finish the [PvP]Daily and Coral was camping on the mid and killing rep players, not even an honest fight since it was 4v1 and later QQed on general when another guild kicked your *** and helped players finish the daily. So yes I have my opinion about your guild being gay and it wont change, you did something and now you pay the price

Wow, isn't Coral the guild who only ganked on Ilum 4v1? I can clearly remember that, imps holding the mid on all instances of Ilum exept one so rep went to that instance in order to finish the [PvP]Daily and Coral was camping on the mid and killing rep players, not even an honest fight since it was 4v1 and later QQed on general when another guild kicked your *** and helped players finish the daily. So yes I have my opinion about your guild being gay and it wont change, you did something and now you pay the price

First of all >>I<< didn't do anything. I'm not the mother of the rest of my guild and they don't come to me to say "heey Dhaimy, I've killed reps on Ilum, am I punished without rwz this week?". Second, it's a free for all, there are no rules, no equal conditions, I've been ganked myself by like 8 Impulse/White Noise/whatnot and in the moment it is frustrating but it's all about people, not about guilds. I personally always leave people alone unless they attack me first, but I'm not gonna force people in my guild to do the same even if I would like them to.

And anyway, why is this suddenly about butthurts in Ilum? Thought we were talking about rwz. Living force... yeah.

First of all >>I<< didn't do anything. I'm not the mother of the rest of my guild and they don't come to me to say "heey Dhaimy, I've killed reps on Ilum, am I punished without rwz this week?". Second, it's a free for all, there are no rules, no equal conditions, I've been ganked myself by like 8 Impulse/White Noise/whatnot and in the moment it is frustrating but it's all about people, not about guilds. I personally always leave people alone unless they attack me first, but I'm not gonna force people in my guild to do the same even if I would like them to.

And anyway, why is this suddenly about butthurts in Ilum? Thought we were talking about rwz. Living force... yeah.

I'm for putting everything aside, I was simply pointing out why I called you a gay guild, yes its FFA zone that doesn't have to make it 4v1 and making a bad example of your guild and republic players, plus that is scaring alot on new players from doing pvp. So lets just put it on aside and try to make a truce about RWZ.

Ah makes me laugh....Ilums pvp area is not imps vs reps, its free for all, do you understand the concept of FREE FOR ALL? Its not intended to be stroll in and do you dailies solo or without being attacked and its also not intended for it to be reps only attacking imps or vice versa, otherwise it wouldn't be free for all. And I distinctly remember 4 of your guild trying to jump some friendlyfire players in pve gear and i then had my group step and and your guys died....thats not 4vs1 thats just a gank attempt that failed and made someone butthurt. Less QQ kthx.... anyways back to topic.

Ah makes me laugh....Ilums pvp area is not imps vs reps, its free for all, do you understand the concept of FREE FOR ALL? Its not intended to be stroll in and do you dailies solo or without being attacked and its also not intended for it to be reps only attacking imps or vice versa, otherwise it wouldn't be free for all. And I distinctly remember 4 of your guild trying to jump some friendlyfire players in pve gear and i then had my group step and and your guys died....thats not 4vs1 thats just a gank attempt that failed and made someone butthurt. Less QQ kthx.... anyways back to topic.

I can assure you that that never happened, only time my guild was on Ilum was when you were ganking reps and the whole general was QQing for your 4v1 thats when we came and kick your asses, other than that we had a fight with Outbreak when they were ganking also. So would you please say something related to the RWZ now that we have agreed discussing about that, we can settle this ganking on Ilum debate after we finish with RWZ since that is a bigger issue.

I can assure you that that never happened, only time my guild was on Ilum was when you were ganking reps and the whole general was QQing for your 4v1 thats when we came and kick your asses, other than that we had a fight with Outbreak when they were ganking also. So would you please say something related to the RWZ now that we have agreed discussing about that, we can settle this ganking on Ilum debate after we finish with RWZ since that is a bigger issue.

LOL I can assure you it did, and I think you'll find you're the one who brought this up having a moan and also you've never kicked my *** but feel free to tell yourself whatever you need to hear to make yourself feel justified anyways just drop it and stop whining, its kinda pathetic and its taking things off topic.

I'm all for democracy (actually, screw democracy, I'd like it limited to people that have brains), but maybe we should try and get guilds that actually do ranked to agree on stuff.. Rather than new guilds trying to get a reputation by namecalling settled guilds... If you want to prove yourself, do it in rated...

It "feels" like you (no offense, Mr "Coral is Gay but we are gonna go ranked soon, dunno when yet Living Force") are trying to get people to agree on something so that it is easier for you to get into ranked. Why not get into it the hard way, like everyone else (apart from those guilds that were fortunate to have an organised team at the start of ranked, where others simply saw their guilds disappear before the server merges).. The ideas, good or bad, are intended to increase "the fun" in ranked, I suppose, not to make it easier... or is it.. hmm...

Edit: I'm bored, only trying to make conversation here :rak_01: ..

Edited by DarthIncy

LOL I can assure you it did, and I think you'll find you're the one who brought this up having a moan and also you've never kicked my *** but feel free to tell yourself whatever you need to hear to make yourself feel justified anyways just drop it and stop whining, its kinda pathetic and its taking things off topic.

You are the one who keeps bringing this up, and gives false arguments just to keep rep of his guild clean, Living Force has 1-2 players who actualy go to Ilum to do dailies, everyone else just doesnt care about the event. I don't want to continue this discution but you are the one who keeps bringing it up, besides its pointless to argue since most of rep players will remember the general chat that was QQing about Coral ganking and I can assure none QQed nor will remember QQing about Living Force ganking (which did not happen) since we came on Ilum 2 times, once to kick your *** the other time to kick Outbreak *** for ganking republic players. Now will you continue raging about my statements, and will you add more false acusions or can we talk about RWZ since I'm realy interested into this thread.

Its best for me to start the disctuion of this post by saying that I agree on Bubblestun no being used as well as limiting the number of lolsmashers to one, since Jedi Guardian has only one good dps spec and that way they can be usefull in RWZ also, and IMO Sage healer to survive needs bubble stun only because of lolsmash, if we take them out there won't be a need for bubblestun either. Besides good tank that knows how to taunt and peelers will be enough for Sage to survive in RWZ.

Its best for me to start the disctuion of this post by saying that I agree on Bubblestun no being used as well as limiting the number of lolsmashers to one, since Jedi Guardian has only one good dps spec and that way they can be usefull in RWZ also, and IMO Sage healer to survive needs bubble stun only because of lolsmash, if we take them out there won't be a need for bubblestun either. Besides good tank that knows how to taunt and peelers will be enough for Sage to survive in RWZ.

Lol.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

I dont really mind the stun bubbles not that hard to counter =)

And i would love if we could allso agree that you would have to have 1 or 2 players drunk just to even games out

And like sayed before Harbinger will go no stun bubbles if everyone else does

Love Fluffy

Oh well. It seems bubblestuns stay. For the Record bubblestun isn't that important survival tool for sage. Biggest reason bubbles are too good atm is that everyone else has aoe stun on demand. Sage survivability is not so bad on rankeds without it if you still take force wave root. You just get better energy management and bigger heals in return.

Omg this Coral guild is doing pvp in the middle and its really annoying when I try to deliver orbs guise. Ffs. Stand in the pretty line with the rest of us plz.