Operations' Loot System

Hello everybody,

I could not find a thread about this, so I decided to create one.

Currently, almost all useful gear gets automatically rolled for by the game itself and given to players, who can theoretically wear it.

For example, yesterday I was the only tank in EV - there were 2 tank-specific drops that nobody needed except me - they got autorolled and some DPS got it. Not me.

Same thing happens with tokens - people who don't even need the item get it, and those who really need the item - don't.

Don't you think that people in raid should be able to choose themselves who gets (or just rolls / passes) the item? Current system is just non-sense. I haven't seen such absence of logic in a very long time.

Edited by Mekc

Hello everybody,

I could not find a thread about this, so I decided to create one.

Don't you think that people in raid should be able to choose themselves who gets (or just rolls / passes) the item? Current system is just non-sense. I haven't seen such absence of logic in a very long time.

There are like 100000+1 topics on this.

The loot gets auto rolled only on normal operations.

And indeed ppl are having problems to find the sense in this, maybe it is to prevent "super boosting", since normal operations are like loot pinata.

-B

It's dumb.... a consular in my guild already had the columi lower robe which I needed yet it still gave it to her. Terrible system, sometimes you wonder who comes up with this rubbish and then decides it's a great idea.