Any RP on this server?

Angry_Android

Let me preface this by saying SWTOR is my first mmo. Until this game, if i played video games it was on a console system. However, i am a massive SW nerd so when this game came out, i jumped in.

When i made my character, i didn't really understand PVE/RP/PVP and i just chose an East coast server and started playing. I play casually, maybe 5-10 hours a week (depending on what i can fit in with my work schedule) and i find myself leaning more towards an RP geared playstyle. Are there folks RPing on Jedi Covenant or would i be better served going to an RP server and starting fresh? I hate to ditch my main on here because he's level 41 and I have grown somewhat attached to the character. So i guess I'm seeking advice from those of you who have mmo experience, swtor experience, and/or the same mindset that i have...

What would you suggest?

recreate same class and jump over to a role play server.

or

search for players that may have interest in role play. (For funz and to had to their extra time)

i had a sneaking feeling i would have to jump ship to an RP server. Thanks for the reply, hopefully the RP East will have more players who feel like playing a character rather than a collection of competitive stat adds (nothing wrong with that if it's your thing, but it kills my good time to interact with it.)

I'm not aware of any RP guilds on JC. You'll probably have a lot more fun rerolling on another server. Yah.. it'll set you back in progression, but if RP is your think, then leveling and such should be more fun for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Our guild has tossed around the idea of a bit of Role Playing with in our ranks.

Maybe having ranks based on completion of trails and then being rewarded for the effort.

Not sure really. I've never really role played that much in a MMO before. We did role playing a bit in SWG but SWG seemed to lend it self more to role playing than SWTOR.