Thanks for the Double XP!!!!

Caesar

A nice by product of this was all the queue poping for mid level flashpoints. Been a long time since I've done Mandalorian Raders & Cademimu. Did Colicoid War Games for the first time ever. Looking forward to doing Red Reaper next weekend.

Also leveling from 25 to 42 in a weekend was nice since this will be my 8th 50 when I'm done (10th toon overall).

I'm actually happy that they're doing it again. I have a sage and a sorc that I need to get to level 50 so we can have healers on both sides, we have a guild on each side. I wasn't home a lot this weekend but I will be home all weekend this coming weekend so hoping to concentrate on my healers to get them where they need to be.

• Dev Post

Glad you all enjoyed it! I spent an alarming amount of hours playing SWTOR. I got my Marauder from 35 to 48 this weekend. I think my biggest surprise was space...doing those quests and dailies was just an insane amount of experience.

I really enjoyed it and definitely looking forward to getting back out there again on Friday :)

I think the real question is...what do I level next?

Cant go wrong with a copy of your main to go into your Guild alt run with, unless you hate your main! :p

P.s. anything going to be changed about the XP groups on Ilum that was farming mobs to level?

Edited by ElitehunterDS

Being a casual player, who plays other MMOs as well, I'm well and truly grateful for these double-XP weekends. This weekend, in about five and a half hours of playing time I've managed to level my main from lvl 30 to 33. I do however, have a dilemma with how to spend the next 3 weekends - do I try to get my main to as close to lvl 50 as I possibly can, or do I give my alt (who's currently lvl 23) some of the benefits of double XP?

My current inclination is the latter, as one potential drawback I see from this exercise is characters on artificially high levels being underarmed, underarmoured and underfunded for the quests available to them. Whichever avenue I take, I'm looking forward to the next 3 weekends. :cool:

Edited by Leematon
Additional comment

Glad you all enjoyed it! I spent an alarming amount of hours playing SWTOR. I got my Marauder from 35 to 48 this weekend. I think my biggest surprise was space...doing those quests and dailies was just an insane amount of experience.

I really enjoyed it and definitely looking forward to getting back out there again on Friday :)

What's funny is that Bioware employees didn't know or think to powerlevel on Ilum, LOL. I'd have thought they'd have been secretly all over that.

Edited by islander

So good to read positive comments on the double XP. Sadly, I can't take advantage of this, Internet isn't that good in Afghanistan, will be back home on leave in April so I'll get a little SWTOR time in.... Hopefully there will be more double XP events around Xmas time at the end of my tour...... :)

This double xp boost came at a perfect time for me. I was rerolling some toons on a different server, so I knew the classes and the stories, just needed some 50s to do end-game with. Got my sage there on Saturday and the pt is up next :)

This week I finish up the class quests and any fun world quests I missed and on we go.

It was great, worked on almost all my non 50s.

level a merc. please. then PvP with it. against good players.

Edited by cashogy_reborn

I hadnt even considered space. I havent logged into that since like the second week after launch. Maybe I'll give it another go next weekend, but this time with the legacy perk and consumables :rak_03:

I got my consular from 29 to 47, which made me happy. I didn't know about the Ilum thing until now, but it wouldn't change anything. I had fun zipping thru the class quest. Consular, for me is really boring, but I am curious about the story, and now I'll finally get to see it. On the upside, it does really pick up near the ending, lol.

Next, I'll do my boring trooper! :D Thx for the xp weekend, loved it. :D