Yoda species

PurpleJediChick

Wookiees first! :p

Not going to happen. They are physically incapable of speaking 'galactic basic' (english in our case).

Not likely for Yoda's race either, as mentioned earlier only Geourge Lucas has the rights to name them or come up with a racial history and any future races added will likely have to share the 3 character builds already available.

Edited by sockrocker

George Lucas has stated that HE is the only person that knows what yodas species is and what world they come from. He said he will take it to the grave.

So I guess that means no.

Maybe it part of the deal because the yoda species is the alien race that abducted lucas and gave him the star wars plot.

The last time george thought about revealing the species name they made him edit the movies so that greedo shoots first.

If LA cares about BW as a major game then they should allow them to tell the story of yoda's race.

It would bring more people.

However, BW should bring the pvp up to speed. Having that as something that is lacking in your product which is also the product that reveals the secret of Yoda would kinda cheapen the secret.

Open World pvp with objectives

WZ - more variety

Large WZs

PvP crafting

Integrate some PVE that is exclusive for pvp as part of the objective and tie it with some story of the area and possibly has some consequence.

Also, the grind... I understand how having goal oriented rewards of better gear works... but dont turn pvp into something that revolves around that. It should be less obvious that the reason to pvp is about the gear reward.

As it stands now, lvl 50 pvp sets the haves and have nots far apart, turning it into a race for gear since its in a few WZs which feel over used after a certain point, which are also inconsequential to the environment... the ranked WZ makes it better. But that requires a team to group making it less likely, and we have not seen any real rewards from that... possibly a tournament.

Then there is the other things like 3d space combat, ship decoration, pazaak, swoop racing, NPc movement, chat bubbles, player apartments, and basically a lot of other long term goals in the game which are not vanity pets or gear grinds such as guild ship, or castle? etc etc

If LA cares about BW as a major game then they should allow them to tell the story of yoda's race.

It would bring more people.

Of course he cares, but why would he give that away? I mean, it's such a small thing that wouldn't bring many people, but to him it's important that it is a secret. It makes no sense to give it away in this game.

i think any race that appears in the game should be playable. think about it, we would have Trandoshans, Wookies, Mon Calamari to name a few. dont tell me it isnt possible, they are already in the game, many of which are companion NPCs.

They could of brought a spiecies we wanted instead of cathar.

The problem with this statement being is that it doesn't speak for 100% of the community.

Some people actually like the Cathar, and the hint that they would be a playable race could be seen from a mile away about as far back as February.

The way I look at it, if it's already in the game, and it's not playable now, with the exception of the Yodarians, as I am calling them now, WILL be playable in the future at some point in the games development.

Cathar just got it first, no big deal.

Edited by Listerman

i think any race that appears in the game should be playable. think about it, we would have Trandoshans, Wookies, Mon Calamari to name a few. dont tell me it isnt possible, they are already in the game, many of which are companion NPCs.

It is impossible because they do not speak basic. That would ruin all of the VO work for the classes. This should be obvious.

Not to mention the differences in heights with some of them would mean completely redone scenes to account for it, otherwise your Wookie character would be talking and you'd be staring at his chest or your Jawa character would be off the screen because he's too short.