DOH!!! I lost Kaliyo!!!

possumcatcher

While doing a mission on Drommund Kas after leaving Voss, this Kaleesh Sith Lord arrested Kaliyo and threw her in prison or something and now I can't summon her for anything. I don't particularly need her right now since I got Scorpio and she has some good gear. But I don't want Kaliyo permantly gone.

No need for spoilers, but will I get Kaliyo back?

Attention Possumcatcher:

I have your companion, known as Kaliyo.

She will be returned to you unharmed for the sum of 5 million Imperial Credits to be transferred to my accounts on Dromund Kaas.

I suggest you do not cross Darth Jadus again or the bug-man gets it.

:D

Stick with the questline

This happens to other classes as well - in the Trooper story, you lose your healer/romance Elara to injuries at the end of Chapter 1 and don't get her back for quite a while.

Wow, they design the companion to make using the healer companion as the only good choice, only to remove it for a while??? talk about poor design.

To be fair you have a choice on that Trooper mission. You don't always lose your healer...it depends on who you send to do what during the quest. You don't lose them for long though, so it's not that bad. Agents lose their companion for longer, but she's pretty horrible (I was never a fan of Kaliyo) and you have an alternate tank by then so meh.

In reality you can take any companion out and clear leveling content with ease. With decent gear, for you and your companion, everything gets mowed down.

there is a person in my guild that refuses to continue the mission to release her. He hates her as a companion. I wont say his name for her but hes quite proud of the fact shes locked away :D

But he's missing out on completing his IA story which is awesome!

I have a trooper companion (A vanguard) as well. Yes I use Elara the most once I got her on Taris, though I used HK-51 before I unlocked her. Anyways, I don't mind losing her for a bit, either. As long as I get Elara back. If I do hurt for a healer. I just use the Ships Droid. Though he stinks, at least he can heal. :'( Edited by possumcatcher

I love Kaliyo but then again I got a thing for bald psychos.. yeah I am weird :p;)

Psycho girlfriends are the best! *smiles*

I never understood the hate for Kaliyo, she one of the more interesting agent companions. She my favorite, after Scorpio.

Psycho girlfriends are the best! *smiles*

I never understood the hate for Kaliyo, she one of the more interesting agent companions. She my favorite, after Scorpio.

Yup, psychos rock! Kaliyo's my favorite companion, too. Not the most effective, but the most interesting.