Group finder suggestion

I apologize if this isn't the best place to post a suggestion but it seemed more fitting than the other options. So how about you "Bioware/EA" find a more unique sound for queue pops. I mean honestly I never missed a queue in WoW as long as I was in ear shot. but idk how many times I've turned my head to talk to someone and missed a queue I just waited a freaking hour or more for. It's enough to make someone break some stuff...

I apologize if this isn't the best place to post a suggestion but it seemed more fitting than the other options. So how about you "Bioware/EA" find a more unique sound for queue pops. I mean honestly I never missed a queue in WoW as long as I was in ear shot. but idk how many times I've turned my head to talk to someone and missed a queue I just waited a freaking hour or more for. It's enough to make someone break some stuff...

Seconded! A bit of orchestral music would be perfect. The current sound is too soft and indistinct. Very easy to miss if you have the game minimized.