why stealth is so bad at the moment?

Ohthepain

I mean *** merc or any other class runs past me from really far away and they see me even after i use my Sneak.

Also its really annoying that me as a stealther even with 2/2 points on Scouting Cant see other stealthers as far as other ppl ?

Some one care to explain?`

Why stealth is so slow that hardly i can catch any one when "chasing"

Yeah, stealth is like that in most games. It's far easier to be detected if you're standing in front of them...also the longer you linger, the more detectable you become. Which makes sense, you're not truly "invisible", it's more of a camouflage.

Yeah, stealth is like that in most games. It's far easier to be detected if you're standing in front of them...also the longer you linger, the more detectable you become. Which makes sense, you're not truly "invisible", it's more of a camouflage.

Plus, the BH might use that probe to find you.

Some mobs are currently broken. I was doing my hoth set of quests and those Taz seen me facing backwards stealthed. That was my final straw today. I used my cloaking screen and it would break combat then instantly pull them over to me for attacking. Think to many people were using stealth to skip to much combat and they stealth nerfed it a bit.

It's also important too remember that no one is where you think they are. The guy that saw you 15m away was probably right beside you. If you want too see how bad it is, for a laugh, sleep dart someone and sit there and watch. I can sit for 2 full seconds or so and then my target lurches 4 steps in a random direction. I've found if I want to be sure my hidden strike will go off I'd better sleep dart em first too figure out where the heck they are.

They could have done something with stealth detection, but I was chalking all of my stealth fumbles to truly unknown enemy locations.

It's also important too remember that no one is where you think they are. The guy that saw you 15m away was probably right beside you. If you want too see how bad it is, for a laugh, sleep dart someone and sit there and watch. I can sit for 2 full seconds or so and then my target lurches 4 steps in a random direction. I've found if I want to be sure my hidden strike will go off I'd better sleep dart em first too figure out where the heck they are.

They could have done something with stealth detection, but I was chalking all of my stealth fumbles to truly unknown enemy locations.

I've never had that problem, and sleep will fill the resolve bar...

I think most people are used to being invis in front of the target. The enemy (in pvp) can see like 15+meters in front of them and it feels like a cone to me. I usually wait for them to pass then chase them from behind. If i know i need to go in front of someone I will pop stealth (2nd lvl of invis) and make the trip in a straight line as quick as I can. I spam HS tho, so I haven't ever had it not hit