December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funniest is the people "threatening" to cancel their pre-order. Lol like Really? REALLY?!

Do you think you can intimidate the largest gaming developer in the world with the tactics of a five year old?

I love it when people have to make a thread about how pissed off they are and disappointed they are at BW. It's like...if you cancel or leave the game, just do it and go away. Cause we don't care if you're leaving or not.

Start a seperate thread mate.. A spin off if you would :D the idea may have legs with one as dynamic as you at the helm!!

Erm, not planning to be at the helm - good try ;.) but posted the thread on the guilds forum. Who knows...

yup here too why the **** did i order soo late.

Because you wanted to make sure its worth your money like a normal customer, unlike all those fanboys who pre-ordered while being kept in the dark by Bioware.

Or at least that's why I did.

Edited by Kozor

About 73 days worth of pre-orders have gone out (assuming all of Oct. 2nd is inlcluded). That leaves 70 days worth of pre-orders left (starting with Oct. 3rd - Dec. 12th). Using this simple math that leaves all pre-orders emailed by Friday.

Unless major issues occur, the weekend should be playable for everyone that pre-ordered and entered a code. Hopefully their infrastructure can handle it!

I preodered on 12/12/2011 :rolleyes:

Good luck fellow Decemberers! You all have patience of steel!

My opions only!

I'm holding out hope for last wave tomorrow. They said the first 70 days (in particular, the first wave of preorders that basically covered the first couple of days) was a massive spike. If they pumped out the most top-heavy days, maybe we'll get taken care of too.

Either way, Skyrim has been great company during this long, painful process. :D

I love it when people have to make a thread about how pissed off they are and disappointed they are at BW. It's like...if you cancel or leave the game, just do it and go away. Cause we don't care if you're leaving or not.

You never understand the opposing side, until you are placed there.

Luckily, not everyone has to see both sides, but some do.

I have been on both sides of the fence, and as much as I would like to complain, I know it complaining won't do anything.:p

Sooo... anyone think December will get in tomorrow ? :p

There was another small spike of preorders in November as far as I know, so maybe early Dec will get in...

If they make a bonus wave tomorrow than maybe early Dec will get in

Who wants to get this DecemberCrew thing rolling? Real talk... I'm so down lol.

It would be sick to have a full crew of people that are the same level all ready to roll when we get entry into the game.

Im down, Ill have a toon on Shein, but nothing else is set in stone.