Did I permanently shoot down Risha?

Cashprizes

Hey guys, I was playing my smuggler and was chatting it up with Risha at the bar, and I am guessing I ruined the "romance initiation" conversation.

Its like conversation #5 or somthing, and I was just checking out the different dialog options/responses, and I went with dialog option #3 (basically I don't have time to charm you lady) and instead of continuing the branching conversation she said like a single sentence and BOOM quest over I am stuck with that outcome.

I haven't had this happen with any other NPC and I probe these conversation trees all the time, So I am perturbed. The dialog choice I am talking about occurs at 6:13 in the link below:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULUFT264JWQ

So did I permanently screw up that romance arc? I am still mad that I even let that conversation go official. I see in the next convo my character still has [Flirt] options but that doesn't mean he can capitalize on them. My guy is lightside so it would be a pain/non-rp to romance the blood thirsty Akavai chick. I have opened up tickets but Bioware says they don't offer that service

Have you tried getting her affection back up to the next convo? I know one of the Sith Warrior's companions starts out as a prisoner (slave collar and all) And will ask for the collar to be removed. If you say no, they will just ask the next time you get the affection level up to the next convo. Maybe it's a similar situation?

All romance companions (I think) have at least one critical [Flirt] switch without which the romance will not progress. Missing that one [Flirt] will dump you onto the non-romance conversation track for all time. Naturally these critical ones are unmarked. But as I understand it if you miss the critical one you won't see a [Flirt] again. So if you're still seeing them, take 'em and you should be fine.

All romance companions (I think) have at least one critical [Flirt] switch without which the romance will not progress. Missing that one [Flirt] will dump you onto the non-romance conversation track for all time. Naturally these critical ones are unmarked. But as I understand it if you miss the critical one you won't see a [Flirt] again. So if you're still seeing them, take 'em and you should be fine.

There IS a sound

When you turn down the critical flirt you will hear a "engine shutdown" sound

You may have already listened to the same sound doing some quests

One wierd thing that happened on my consular is not matter which conversation I had with Nadia, I wasn't able to turn her down and in the end they both ended up kissing, I have no idea what happened, maybe one of the options wasn't marked with the Flirt tag yet, it was back when the game was lauched