Please sell Bioanalysis on AH

Vicid

Well you are crazy. At the moment everyone is using all its materials by themselves. If one doesn't want to craft, and goes for pure gathering/mission skills, he sure as hell won't go for Bioanalysis, which only one profession uses. Poor money to be had there.

you are insane for not harvesting it yourself. when will they be available on AH? not until after all the people who are harvesting it for themselves are done leveling their crafting and have lots of extras that they don't need anymore.

It's only day 2 of early access, there's quite a number of people that are chomping at the bit to get into game.

For example: I'm one of those guys who is has a build mapped out to be a pure gatherer just to make credits off of the AH. I have a system I use to determine value to sell each item at a set price that players are willing to pay.

I've hit gold cap on Wow, plat cap on DDO. Regulating virtual in-game prices (+ end game raiding) is where I get the most enjoyment from any MMO.

don't worry. it's just a matter of time.

You're also going to need to be a bit patient before the player economy really kicks into gear. There are a lot of factors to consider here, and the vast majority of people haven't even begun gathering materials just yet. It's only been a little over one day and you have to have gotten to around level 10 before you can even begin to gather (yes, I know it's not extremely difficult to get to level 10 in a single day, but not everyone who got in so far has necessarily had a lot of playtime, and there are also large numbers of people who are taking their time and "smelling the roses" as it were).

You also have to keep in mind that only a subset of people who even pre-ordered are playing just yet. Over the next week, the general population will rise, and there will even be a new influx of players after the actual launch.

The main point is, there just aren't a lot of people who even have the materials yet to be able to sell them. Even those few that do start to sell them soon will probably do so at an extremely inflated price due to the current limited supply. Give it a couple more weeks and the supply will begin to increase, at which point you'll see a lot more popping up on the GTN.

OK. I'm just convinced that only suckers will take Bioanalysis instead of slicing. In beta I went broke just trying to get purple mats/schematics

I couldn't train!

That's why I want these poor fools to sell me their mats.

OK. I'm just convinced that only suckers will take Bioanalysis instead of slicing. In beta I went broke just trying to get purple mats/schematics

I couldn't train!

That's why I want these poor fools to sell me their mats.

The "fool" will do his best to price gouge you. That is all.

LOL, I really don't see why your not harvesting the mats yourself, You going to need credits for your training and speeder cost at 25 roughly 48k, with that being said why would you buy stuff from the GTC at this early point in game, But here is the big questoin who setting prices of items going into the GTC and are they fair and balanced...

LOL, I really don't see why your not harvesting the mats yourself, You going to need credits for your training and speeder cost at 25 roughly 48k, with that being said why would you buy stuff from the GTC at this early point in game, But here is the big questoin who setting prices of items going into the GTC and are they fair and balanced...

Speaking from experience whenever you start putting items up in the AH early on in the games inception you set the prices at a premium, buy out anything reasonably priced until such time you have a sufficient inventory to start selling at a fixed price.