Cross server needed now not next month

We are in need of cross server lfg for operations, fp and pvp warzones now. We will not wait much longer and i speak for alot of people ive talked to. Please save the game give us cross server operations,fp and warzone. The gtn also needs to go cross server and for everyones sake unbind the craftables we make from plans found in operation .

lfg is a must now not later please.

Edited by drMerlin
poorly writen

LISTEN TO THIS DUDE YOU BUNCH OF LACKIES! Little sick of watching this company RUIN what could be a good game. Im getting tired of watching you FAIL! Check my account, you will find I just UNSUBBED from your game because your servers are empty! 2 50's both in endgame gear and working on endgame pvp sets but there are no q's on a fleet with 4 people. I won't b resubbing to your game anytime soon either. I hope u get tons on for the weekend pass since that appears to be your master plan. LOL so fail.

Running 16-mans on what is ranked number 116 in population for servers.... No complaints here!

well 16 hardcore lifers always have something to do .but for the people that work and log on sporadic times like to do things but can't with ******* at the switch.

think bioware will only notice that they are loosing the community when 90% stops paying the subcription. this week my entire guild quited the game only me stayed and that was cus i spent entire week workin. Server merges would help a lot the game but if bioware started to listen to the community instead of looking at bs like they doin now the game would not be in its current dying state

So, this group finder isnt going to be cross server? I dont see how that could possibly benefit PvE players for finding flashpoints and operations on the servers that are dead. (like the one Im on) Now instead of having high hopes of having something to do in 1.3 I'll have to wait even longer for something else, like cross server group finder (the way it should be) or server merges/transfers. I enjoy running all the planetary dailies, but once Im done with them I turn the game off. If the group finder isnt going to be cross server I dont see that changing and I suspect paying for this game is going to be a difficult pill to take. Edited by Paokzu

cross server warzones? possibly... but cross server flashpoints and operations... not so much. When WoW did that it honestly ruined the game for me. Join a more populated server or wait until they let us transfer.

I wish you would tell me how in the world a lfg for operations or flash points would be bad if it were cross server?

The game would match people with people from there own server when they were on, and when not, with people from other servers.

Here is my issue when the servers are at max pop they hold 300 people this, is laughable.

mmo? games like wow have thousands of people on the same servers.

love the game but when my guild needs one to two dps to run ec 8 man i want to find those people in 5 mins not 45 mins. if this means a lfg for people from other servers im all for it and i beleave most people would be to.

We just want to log in and be able to play the different aspecs of the game we enjoy without it being an all day thing, full of fustration.

cross server warzones? possibly... but cross server flashpoints and operations... not so much. When WoW did that it honestly ruined the game for me. Join a more populated server or wait until they let us transfer.

Haha, you don't want Cross-Server Flashpoints added to SWTOR but instead everyone should reroll or pay to transfer to The Fatman.

It's funny because in the end it's the exact same thing.