I present a Challenge.

Polymerize

here's a hypergate

My favorite was the Gunnery Commando rocking Plasma Cell.

Nice game though. Good movement , Made some people look pretty silly. Stuck to the node like glue.

Also I find the lack of videos in this thread disturbing. I came for the title stayed for a chance to see some vids, what gives?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I find the lack of videos in this thread disturbing. I came for the title stayed for a chance to see some vids, what gives?

I know, right? People want to make everything out to an argument about me. I'd rather just talk about some strategies and stuff. Present yo videos!

I was jumped by a jugg and his pocket healing operative buddy yesterday but lived long enough for my force to run out so it must have lasted several minutes. I even managed to get away when I ran out of force. Really wish I had frapped that....and that we were allowed to post names. Shame on you Mr Jugg and Mr Operative (those were not their names so don't ban me).

It was 30 % me, 20 % atleast one of them not doing it right and 50 % bubble stun. Thank God for bubble stun, it kept the jugg in check so I could put pressure on the healer.

Edited by MidichIorian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhhmKlcUXYs

I was trying out the whole fraps / youtube thing, just posting it because i wanna see where this thread goes with some more vids.

i'm fully aware that i'm a terrible assassin ;-)

Oh, you're an assassin? I will have much to comment on then, no doubt. Thanks for the input; I'll check yours out next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhhmKlcUXYs

I was trying out the whole fraps / youtube thing, just posting it because i wanna see where this thread goes with some more vids.

i'm fully aware that i'm a terrible assassin ;-)

My best advice to u is to use the time between battles to heal up.

I am not talking about when there is no one around but after you have finished off one guy but you have not yet re-entered combat. Just take the 4 seconds to heal up some before you run in.

You did this well a couple of times but coulda done it @ 6:05 and again @ 10:15.

Update: I actually went ahead and watched both videos.

EXCELLENT videos. They are the perfect specimens for me to dissect :D

> Full length games

> Games against competent players

> Not individual clips of useless crap

I'll be watching them again later in the afternoon and will provide my thoughts in detail.

Edited by Polymerize

My best advice to u is to use the time between battles to heal up.

I am not talking about when there is no one around but after you have finished off one guy but you have not yet re-entered combat. Just take the 4 seconds to heal up some before you run in.

You did this well a couple of times but coulda done it @ 6:05 and again @ 10:15.

Things should have been done differently at these two points of the game.

BUT, healing up is actually of small importance in these instances; I will elaborate on this statement in the evening.

Also, if anyone can submit a full length video of a VoidStar to my guide, titled 'Golden Guide-Voidstar', I would appreciate it. Just click my name and go to the threads I have created under 'statistics'. I need a film to go along with my guide in order for readers to really understand what I'm attempting to convey.

Also submit that video to this thread as well. Hehe :p