Tempest [Empire] Recruitment Thread

alekszander

About us:

Tempest is a progression guild geared towards being amongst the best in SWTOR. This is a standard we worked very hard on attaining and keep working on even harder to maintain. That being said we do our best to breed and maintain a very friendly social structure and environment without taking our eyes of the prize which is to remain amongst the top guilds on the server for as long as we are around.

As a recruit you need to be absolutely aware that 95% of the ability of Tempest is the ability of its raiding members. Each individual member can make or break the guild simply by their ability and/or inability to maintain a certain set of standards in each raid (we do not carry, hand hold, or allow individual players to hold the guild a hostage at ANY time). With that in mind we strive to recruit players who are the best fit for the guild (from both raiding and community perspective) with long term stay and goals in mind. Loyalty, camaraderie and success as a guild is what we "live" by and we look to recruit like minded players.

So in summary, If you're looking for a strong raiding group with a connected community which represents a great mix of entertainment and performance, then Tempest is the place for you. Check out our promotional video here:

For more information and a better look at Tempest you can check out the Tempest Guild Site, or our YouTube channel and even our SWTOR Podcast called Infinite Empire Radio (you can search on iTunes) for those interested in media/videos.

Accomplishments and Raid Progress:

TFB Hard Mode 8 man - 5/5 (server 1st on all bosses, Overall 1st on North American Servers), Killed the Dreadful Entity.

TFB Story Mode 8man - 5/5

EC SM/HM/NiM 8 man - 4/4 (Server 1st EC NiM completion)

EC Story Mode 16 man - 4/4

KP SM/HM/NiM 8 man - 5/5

KP SM/HM 16 man - 5/5

EV SM/HM/NiM 8 man - 5/5

EV SM/HM 16 man - 5/5

SnV SM/HM 8 man - 7/7 (server 1st 8 man HM, North American 1st on 1st two bosses in HM)

SnV SM/HM 16 man - 7/7

TC SM/HM 8 man - 1/1 (server 1st 8 man HM)

Dreadtooth and any other important World Boss killed weekly. All raids on farm status.

Raiding Structure and Schedule:

Our primary Raid Size is 8-man, with regularly formed 16-mans for fun. We currently have two main raiding groups that clear the highest raid content available on separate days.

Darkstorm Progression Group : Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 8:30 pm EST.

Maelstrom Progression Group: Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 8:30 pm EST.

Tempest as a whole allocates Fridays as our World Boss raid day, and Wednesdays for non-raiding events

We also schedule various events such as old content raids, Alt raids and non-raid activities (such as speeder racing events or PvP Tournaments) regularly, but those event dates are variable.

Please note that the above is our schedule during farm content. When progression hits, each of the groups reschedule among themselves to raid much more frequently in a manner consistent with what the raiders of the group are happy with.

We also want you to know that regardless of recruitment priority we are always open to adding friendly, mature and exceptional players looking for a good home and guild in which they can excel and enjoy all facets of the game content.

For in- game inquiries please contact any of the following:

GM: Iggie/Iggur/Iggorian

Officers: DeathX, Galkus, Donttazeme/theFamine

or apply at Tempest Recruitment. Thank you and good hunting!

Edited by alekszander

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Burned. Thanks for your interest in Tempest.

My apology for a slow reply but i was away from the game for a few days. At any rate please hit me up in the game, toon name is Iggie, or contact any of our officers Galkus, Redan or Mebbe. Any of those guy can help you out with the recruitment and answer any questions you may have.

Edited by alekszander

Hey Burned. Thanks for your interest in Tempest.

My apology for a slow reply but i was away from the game for a few days. At any rate please hit me up in the game, toon name is Iggie, or contact any of our officers Galkus, Redan or Mebbe. Any of those guy can help you out with the recruitment and answer any questions you may have.

Good deal mang!

• 2 weeks later...
Well I have about 6 50s Im not using that are all geared out some mostly hazmat augmented and some full campaign. Interested in raiding hardcore 16man, applied to you guys back when I was looking for a guild but Cali Killed Nox grabbed me first. It might be a while like a week before Im back ingame. In Los Cabos Mexico getting wasted, but I'll fill out my app now and shoot me a time to guild my guys. Edited by MattBajaBoy

The PvP side of things has been progressing very nicely over the few months. Last nights tournament was an awesome success. We are really looking for a geared Healer to come and help us put together a rated team. Currently we have the ability and the people to put a great squad together but we need to spend some time gelling as an 8man team.

Message me (Kovacs) or DeliriumX on the Pot5 server. Even if you just wanna play a few WZ's and see how we do things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...