Character you never thought you would make

saiyanjedidmv

The title says it all out of all of the characters you have made which ones were ones that surprised even you because you originally didnt intend to make them.

For me it is my latest (as of this post) character tyranitiger the rattataki sith assasin I had no intent to make a sith inquisitor previously due to the fact there were only 8 character slots at the time when I was deciding what I wanted to be but now that there is 12 character slots I decided what the heck and created him as a means to get an idea of what the empire side of the game was like since my other 4 characters are all republic.:cool:

So now tell us your story....

Changing up my Combat Medic Commando to Gunnery and LOVING it.

I leveled my Commando from 10 to 50 as Combat Medic and geared her in healing Columi for hm Flaspoints. This was all in prep for ops. But my guild had too many healers so I switched to Gunnery until it got settled who would get to heal. I dropped out of the healing consideration pretty quickly after discovering I loved Gunnery dps.

The bounty hunter.

I wanted to have a character from all classes, but I was intrested in the BH the least (maybe in pair with the sith warrior). I wanted to play the agent most.

Yet here I am, with a lvl 40+ bounty hunter and I really enjoy the story and the gameplay, and my agent alt is waiting to return to her at 16...

A non-healer. Well, that's not entirely true. I've made dps toons before, but to date I have no healers which is really really weird for me as it's the class I would have defined myself as prior to this game. I'm amazed at how much I love vanguard dps, it's been awesome.

In terms of story, when I started I never would have thought of making an IA, but she's levelling along being her 'tie off the loose ends' neutral self.

I plan on trying out a sage healer/DPS I usually play as a tank or dps role in MMO's and having a Sith be a healer just doesn't fit the Inquisitor in my opinion. Will also do a Sorcerer DPS never played as a ranged DPS in an MMO and alot of my friends in my Assassins guild play as DPS Sorcerers and love it so with the new slots will try it and sage out.

I usually play healers, and usually females or very foppish men. I'll usually have a ranged dps alt, and had never played a tank before.

I started a Bounty Hunter just to see how the story started, and made a real ugly, rough-looking male Zabrak to fit what I thought at the time was the ridiculous voice. But the voice started to grow on me quickly, as did the character. And now I spend a lot of my time blitzing through HM FPs on my BAMF Powertech tank.

I played BH in beta but wanted to roll up a SW tank first, and I loved it. I fugred BH was next but, for some reason, tried out Agent. I was hooked on the story instantly! Then I picked Operative, and once I figured out the healing tree, it was the most fun! Now I'm grinding up a Trooper, also a class I didn't consider.

Trooper... I'm die hard Imperial fan, and trooper is everythin that I hate in Republic, especially with that crazy, trigger-happy droid. I keep playing him, because he already got to 200 Armstech, and it would be waste of resources to delete him now. But once he finishes Corellia, he will be treated in Imperial way - used only as a resource to create augments.

I've tried the Inquisitor class (as Assassin and Sorc) on three separate occasions. Can't seem to make it past Tatooine. By the time try #3 rolled around, I was forcing myself to do it just so I could complete all of my legacy class buffs. Never made it off Korriban. I hate Khem Val. I hate the stupid armor. I hate the class mechanics.

A male character.

This, but now that they have 12 character slots I'm making a 2nd of some classes. I'd rather put up with a male character than play through with the same voice. Once you've attached the voice to your first character, it's hard to hear it coming from a different one.

I never intended to make a female Trooper (I only play girls, because I am one ;) ) but with the Cathar coming I might roll one :D Jeah I am girl and I LOVE the Romances *giggles*

Thats why I never wanted to have a Bountyhunter. :D But decided to make one because of Blizz. The little Guy is just fun to have around. And even if I never intended I kinda fell in Love with Torian during the story ;):rolleyes: so I never regreted to roll my Chiss BH. Shes 44 now and I still love to play her.

I never thought that I would be able to play a female Sith Warrior.

Never really connected with Morrigan in DAO, the same VA as the female SW, so somehow it never clicked for me when I tried the class during beta. After finishing up with my JK and Smuggler it was time to try out the other side, but this time I had the legacy tree helping out to shape my SW. She is the daughter of Doc and my JK, a certain companion of her mom kidnapped her over to the other side. Modelling her looks to reflect her "mom and dad", having a background to really made this character come alive for me and now I love playing her. She has a soft spot for healer-guys(Malavi), it reminds her of how her dad went with mom on all those crazy missions. It all just fit really well with my little legacy tree and the class stories.

I made a female trooper, now that I have 12 slots, and I figured it would be boring and dull, and low and behold, it is. Unlike the male trooper, there is no one decent to flirt with, no decent romantic companion, cause I'm not into the Cathar experience...and for that matter Elara Dorne...I want to eviscerate her. Jaxo too. It's irritating, cause the male trooper gets all these flirts along the way to spice up their story, and us ladies, get nothing to flirt with it seems.

It's grossly unfair. It'll be a miricle if I can take this one to 50.