LvL 55 HM Flashpoint loot table site.

So does anyone know a site that has a loot list of the lvl 55 HM flashpoints. I don't want to hear dulfy.net because all they have Is the loot tables for operations. They have guides for the HM flashpoints but not loot lists unless I am completely missing them somehow. Everything I have come across is out of date. tor-loot doesn't look like its been updated forever.

So does anyone know a site that has a loot list of the lvl 55 HM flashpoints. I don't want to hear dulfy.net because all they have Is the loot tables for operations. They have guides for the HM flashpoints but not loot lists unless I am completely missing them somehow. Everything I have come across is out of date. tor-loot doesn't look like its been updated forever.

Since RotHC, loot drops from 55 HM FPs are random as far as I know. The only exception is the last boss of czerka core, which always drops an implant IIRC.

Since RotHC, loot drops from 55 HM FPs are random as far as I know. The only exception is the last boss of czerka core, which always drops an implant IIRC.

Almost completely wrong.

Drops from the bosses in 55HM FPS are random, however the bonus boss and last boss have a set location where the randomized drop can pull stuff out of.

Also all drops in Czerka Corporate Labs are randomized.

Now go here: http://dulfy.net/2013/04/14/swtor-level-55-endgame-gearing-guide/

And scroll down to the Black Market/Arkanian section.

Edited by TACeMossie

you can get all the 55 FP drops for basic cooms and for cheap prices on the fleet. Only reason to do 55 hm fp is to get elite cooms from daily\weekly.

In the past the drops (69) were same as elite cooms one so it was good but now bit obsolete.