Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor

Master_Jeth

As a Sith I am EXPECTING the storylines available to me to be interesting and really meaningful and powerful ascents and descents into power and darkness in the name of the Empire, but I'm concerned that no matter what I'm going to do with my Sith Juggernaut and Sith Assassin or Sorcerer, I'm going to end up experiencing the same ho-hum choices that I experienced level 1-12 in the open beta weekend. Now, I'm not going to assume it's going to be that way throughout the entire game but I am concerned nonetheless. Will there be anything to give me a sense of accomplishment and power beyond the better gear? I'm keeping this in the context of story by the way so keep that in mind.

What can I expect, WITHOUT SPOILERS, from my personal Star Wars saga as the Sith in this game? (looking at all you long-term beta-junkies)

Well the Sith Inquisitor takes you from Nobody to Nightmare*, starting as a slave and hated by the instructor and other students, and becomes a powerful Sith Lord.

The Sith Warrior is much more respected and feared from the begining with everyone touting you and the new big thing in the Empire.

So I guess it's up to you which you prefer.

*Warning: TvTropes link. May suck time out of the universe.

Edited by Cyro

• 2 weeks later...