Guild Listings?

tryynity

I prefer solo RPG playing but I am interested in perhaps joining a Guild so I can learn more, and in my experience a good Guild is the best way.

I have looked for a Guild Listing for this server and could not find one - I'm guessing that one doesn't exist. This is a handy tool for each server that is looking to welcome new players. When stickied - this has worked well in other gaming communities I have been a part of.

Should I "see a need fill a need" ? No I dont think so I am very slack at maintenance of these things - Sooo Im putting it out there to a BIOWARE Community person or perhaps a Community Member that would perhaps like this important job.

I am best at ideas and delegating :D

Cheers

Tryynity

Edited by tryynity
Grammer/Spelling... as usual :P

Hey there, There are some guild listings but they are not on the SWTOR forums-

a while ago the guilds decided to have a summit and stuff....and we ended up making our own website so all our information, threads, and event lists are held there.

Please feel free to check it out at Gavdaragon.enjin.com

From Pig/Jediari

I.. I can't tell if you're being trolled or what... so here's the downlow!

There is an entire section of the SWTOR forum dedicated to Gav Daragon guilds. You can click it at the very top of the Jung Ma forums or by clicking here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=400

It has a list of all the guilds currently recruiting on the server, each one with their own thread.

Cheers!

Cy

Edited by LadyAdmiral

I.. I can't tell if you're being trolled or what... so here's the downlow!

There is an entire section of the SWTOR forum dedicated to Gav Daragon guilds. You can click it at the very top of the Jung Ma forums or by clicking here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=400

It has a list of all the guilds currently recruiting on the server, each one with their own thread.

Cheers!

Cy

Thanks for pointing it out, but mostly we use an Enjin site as F2P people can't post here. As pointed out before, the gav-daragon.enjin.com site is the best bet to find a guild.

• 2 weeks later...