Downtime: 12 July 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Jul 12th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance.

Details:

DATE: 12 July 2016

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1400 - 1700 BST)

VERSION: N/A

DOWNLOAD: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

I'd imagine it might be to compensate for the increased number of players on the starting planets, possibly.

I notice I have serious (60k-400K ms) lag spikes when I'm connected to Jedi Covenant these days, and it's not on my end (usually).

Updating ship visuals and things of that nature would involve client-side updates.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

Maybe the mysterious stronghold visitors will be fixed? It has been really strange seeing random companions pop up temporarily, especially non-holographic versions of companions I don't even have.

If the bug that prevents the Blood Hunt flashpoint from completing is fixed, I'll celebrate!

I wonder if those are client or server changes.

Maybe the mysterious stronghold visitors will be fixed? It has been really strange seeing random companions pop up temporarily, especially non-holographic versions of companions I don't even have.

If the bug that prevents the Blood Hunt flashpoint from completing is fixed, I'll celebrate!

I wonder if those are client or server changes.

Not only did I see that on load (though I think they were holo decorations I had placed via another character), but for the two that were class comps I had not yet received, I saw the mission marker on them (Yuun and Tanno Vik, on an L40 trooper just about to go to Nar Shadaa), in their underwear. And then they softly and silently slipped away.