Trainer Locations on each planet

Drayfortyone

• 6 months later...
While I understand that you can select trainer on the left of the map to highlight them on your current map, is there a general list that tells you where exactly each trainer is located. I am on Couscant right now and cannot find a trooper trainer for the life me. If I could look at a list of locations I could go directly to it without running around trying to remember where my last trainer was.

While I understand that you can select trainer on the left of the map to highlight them on your current map, is there a general list that tells you where exactly each trainer is located. I am on Couscant right now and cannot find a trooper trainer for the life me. If I could look at a list of locations I could go directly to it without running around trying to remember where my last trainer was.

Coruscant -- Senate Market Plaza, downstairs.

Taris -- In a line of tents visible as you exit the space port

Nar Shaddaa -- On the lower promenade, near the cantina

Tatooine -- Anchorhead, in the central market area

Alderaan -- Just outside the cantina door in the initial city quest hub

Balmorra -- Inside the bunker in Bugtown

Quesh -- Inside the same building as the cantina

Hoth -- In the "market" area of the main base, just off the elevators that go outside

Belsavis -- I don't recall 100%, but I think they're actually IN the spaceport

Voss -- I don't recall exactly again, but I know I never had a problem finding them. I want to say they're by the shuttle off-planet.

Corellia -- I was always 50 before getting here, so never bothered to look for them.

• 7 years later...

Came here looking for location of Voss trainers.

Ended up having to find it myself lol

The trainers are at Voss-ka, although you’ll have to walk and explore past the alien enclave market. They are all outside, almost opposite the cantina.

Hope I saved someone some time.

FYI - you can purchase a trainer 'holo' that you can deploy in the field - in fact I think there are two - one that is specific to your faction and one that is universal.

However I can't recall their names or where to get them. 😏

(They're considered 'toys' I think, and Satele Shan and Darth Malgus holos come to mind. It's early for me, and I've just started my morning coffee, so the fog is still a bit thick. 🙂 )

Edited by JediQuaker

FYI - you can purchase a trainer 'holo' that you can deploy in the field - in fact I think there are two - one that is specific to your faction and one that is universal.

However I can't recall their names or where to get them. 😏

(They're considered 'toys' I think, and Satele Shan and Darth Malgus holos come to mind. It's early for me, and I've just started my morning coffee, so the fog is still a bit thick. 🙂 )

They are toys, and there are actually four:

* Dr Oggurobb (only for pre-purchasers of RotHC)

* Satele Shan (from a Cartel Bazaar vendor on the pubside Fleet)

* Darth Malgus (from the equivalent vendor on the Impside Fleet)

* Senya (from the Life Day vendor during the Life Day event in December/January)