KP Fabricator bugged?

The last two fights with him in normal mode the stun droids were not spawning at their normal intervals. In fact we got him to about 30% before seeing the first stun droid. And instead of one stun droid per spot they spawned stacked in 3s which means a pretty hectic time being stun locked trying to take down 6 stun droids. Last week they spawned 2 at each spot. Now, this is my first times through it on Republic side, but on imp side they always just spawned one to a spot, not 2-3 stacked on each other.

The last two fights with him in normal mode the stun droids were not spawning at their normal intervals. In fact we got him to about 30% before seeing the first stun droid. And instead of one stun droid per spot they spawned stacked in 3s which means a pretty hectic time being stun locked trying to take down 6 stun droids. Last week they spawned 2 at each spot. Now, this is my first times through it on Republic side, but on imp side they always just spawned one to a spot, not 2-3 stacked on each other.

did it on imp last night, no issues at all. (nightmare)

I have seen this bug before on republic side, don't play on empire so not sure what happens there. happen quite a bit but in the last few weeks i have not seen, so i at a loss why it returned. but it happened that way to my group for about 1 month before 1.2 Edited by Snakeyees

Well ive done it on normal/hard/nitemare on imp side and never seen this sort of thing EVER happen.

This is my first two weeks raiding on rep side and happened both times. So odd i guess