Search Parameters

OscarDivine

Err, well, it's "Battle Over Iokath".

But if you /who ANY of that, you get... nothing. People display normally if you search for them by name, or have them on friends list, but you cannot /who the instance.

...or we don't know the INTERNAL name of the instance, which is what we are trying to guess. We definitely know what it is officially called.

Speaking of searching....

The other day I tried to /who one of the old maps and I couldn't get anything to come up even when I know there was a match going on in it as people posted in GSF that there was. I don't know if I misspelled it or the game was bugging out on me, but...

Can you guys list the /who for each of the maps so I can write them down and hopefully not have this issue in the future? :o

I have tried using the search parameters for "Battle over Iokath" and every permutation of combined lack of spaces, or dashes or whatever else I could think of and I cannot find it. I will continue looking though while I see friends in that map. Maybe We'll crack the code eventually. Guess it gives me something to do between matches?