I hate purplish force lightning.

Path-x

While I personally do not support the notion, it reminds me: wasn't there at one point a suggestion by the devs or something to be able to change the colors of one's Force Lightning?

I believe something was discussed. I can't remember if it was due to graphics or something else though.

I like purple lightning, but green lightning is the best.

Who shot green lightning? I know The Son and Darth Tenebrous shot red lightning (ps if The Son shot red does that mean red lightning is the most lightning embodiment of dark side energy?) but don't know who shot green

Who shot green lightning? I know The Son and Darth Tenebrous shot red lightning (ps if The Son shot red does that mean red lightning is the most lightning embodiment of dark side energy?) but don't know who shot green

Luke Skywalker shot green lightning, I believe. Jaina Solo's lightning was black.

Lightning, I don't need no stinkin lightning.

I have a personal mini-game where I try not to use lightning against anything weaker than a silver-elite. Inquisitors are all about using the right amount of power in the right places; why should I zap you if you'll die just as well if I hit you?

And I agree that I wish you could pick your color of lightning. I'd like a nice yellow or plain white. The purple is too ostentatious.

There was talk way back that one's lightening color should/could be tied to the color of

your lightsaber crystal. Anyone ever hear that?

Don't know if from players' wish list or devs suggestion.

Then you should ignore SWTOR as well, it's just EU.

I said "those EU sources" specifically, NOT all EU. I generally love KOTOR series and Dark Forces series EU (there are a few exception within but okay).

Edited by Path-x