Heroic 4 The Shroud's Last Stand/Alchemy of Evil

I have leveled my Sith Sorcerer DPS to 55 and now have these two heroic quests left to do. I have tried on several occasions to find a group of 4 to do them without luck. If you choose Makeb on Group Finder does it work to find groups with these quests, even though the first is on Nar Shaddaa and the second on Ilum? If not, what's the best way to find a group to do these?

If you're in a guild, you should consider make it a guild/social event, so you give people time to get to that point at their own pace.

I finally played them it was a lot of fun. Spamming fleet chat, even gchat at different hours didnt pay off.

It really is worth playing with your guildies/friends. If you're not following a guide, it will take a bit of time solving stuff and it will a lot more rewarding. A really welcomed change to the usual "kill 87 packs of useless trash" to get from point A to B.

I have leveled my Sith Sorcerer DPS to 55 and now have these two heroic quests left to do. I have tried on several occasions to find a group of 4 to do them without luck. If you choose Makeb on Group Finder does it work to find groups with these quests, even though the first is on Nar Shaddaa and the second on Ilum? If not, what's the best way to find a group to do these?

Not sure if you know this or not but for the one on Nar Shaddaa, you only need 1 person with the quest to enter, the other 3 don't need the quest.

This might help you find 3 others to finish it with.

I also need to complete this mission. And I know another guy who needs it. Let me know when you find the last one.

I attempted this quest last night, and it was an utter mess, and I rage quit at the last boss. This is severely overtuned for what is was. It may be well designed from a strictly stand alone perspective, but I would say this quest series was a failure. It should be a heroic 2+ at most, damage tuned for Makeb 58s, and mechanics that are puggable. After wasting 1.5 hours of my life and 22k in repair bills for no reward, I feel severely turned off from ever attempting this again.

The biggest problem is that it will be harder and harder to get a group for these heroics. My guess is that in a month or 2 you won't be able to get a group for them. Just like HK's questline.

at least HK questline can be soloed at 55 and people are still running flashpoints. these 2 require 4 people. and by require, I mean Aurora's canon type of require, where you have to hit things at the same time (and maker help you if you had lag, took us 3 tries before we could open his door, because of lag)

your mileage may vary on how fun they are. I thought they were awful, never ending, jumping sequence made me thankful that at least one person i na group played super mario and the like back in the 80ties because I couldn't make it through myself, and I pretty much decided I'm never doing them again, not even to help out friends. got my dread seed chest piece and that's it. no more.

Edited by Jeweledleah