Why Twi'lek cannot Choose Bounty Hunter?

Slowpokeking

He obviously meant Smuggler as in the closest playable class her attributes/weapons are.

Yes i was thinking gear-wise

Vette-smuggler (or IA?) (medium armor focused on cunning, and pistols)

Quinn-IA (medium cunning gear.) (and whoever's idea it was to get 2 companions in a row that share the same type of armor and gear >:()

Jaesa-Sith Assassin (non tanking) (inquisitor)

Lieutenant Pierce BH, or actually closer to Trooper since he uses a rifle

Haven't got my next companion and atm I don't remember who it is, i think it is that weird looking furry guy with several eyes

Kaliyoh-Bounty Hunter all the way, not only same gear but seems to have the attitude of it.

Believe Khem is supposed to be similar to a SW but not sure.

the Sith inquisitor companion (can't remember race, it is General Greivous's race), He seems like a Kenetic combat assassin (could be regular). I could be wrong though. I was judging by the 50 sorc that gave me a flashpoint run.

Think the consular trandoshan is like another warrior type

I can't remember others off the top of my head now.

Quinn-IA (medium cunning gear.) (and whoever's idea it was to get 2 companions in a row that share the same type of armor and gear >:()

Bounty hunters got:

Mako (medium armor, cunning + endurance)

Gault (medium armor, cunning + endurance)

Torian Cadera (heavy armor, aim + endurance)

Blizz (heavy armor, aim + endurance)

Skadge (heavy armor, aim + endurance)

Hows that for variety?

Edited by Karkais

Bounty hunters got:

Hows that for variety?

Trooper and most of his associates. (heavy armor, Aim + Endurance)

Makes it easier to fit them all out. Well, M1-4X takes Droid parts and Yuun uses Medium armor, but ALL stats are the same. Aim + End.

This is according to TORhead, now. So I can't vouch for Yuun using Medium Armor with Aim stat. He and Vik are the only two I don't have yet on my Trooper. If that's true about Yuun, you'll have to use his Mission reward gear if you actually want to use him in combat. In other words, he'll be sitting on my ship collecting dust. :D

In this game, most people choose female regardless because the males just look silly in most cases. Unless you're going for the bald, muscular broody type your out of luck when it comes to char customization. As a male, you can look like a hippie, bieber, a hobo or a fruitcake.

Twi'leks specifically though, yeah. The males look hideous because the lore demands them to. :p

I completely disagree. I have 8 male characters (I feel weird playing a female...) and none of them resemble hobos, hippies, "fruitcakes," or Justin Bieber. None are bald and broody either.

Bounty hunters got:

Hows that for variety?

That sucks

Trooper and most of his associates. (heavy armor, Aim + Endurance)

Makes it easier to fit them all out. Well, M1-4X takes Droid parts and Yuun uses Medium armor, but ALL stats are the same. Aim + End.

This is according to TORhead, now. So I can't vouch for Yuun using Medium Armor with Aim stat. He and Vik are the only two I don't have yet on my Trooper. If that's true about Yuun, you'll have to use his Mission reward gear if you actually want to use him in combat. In other words, he'll be sitting on my ship collecting dust. :D

Why would they make a companion who is that ridiculously hard to get gear for? That's like getting some force user companion who wears light armor, but their main stats are Strength and Endurance (Marauder/Juggernauts prim stats who wear medium/heavy)

In this game, most people choose female regardless because the males just look silly in most cases. Unless you're going for the bald, muscular broody type your out of luck when it comes to char customization. As a male, you can look like a hippie, bieber, a hobo or a fruitcake.

Twi'leks specifically though, yeah. The males look hideous because the lore demands them to. :p

At least not as ugly as that Twi'lek who was a servant a Jabba the Hutts palace in Episode 6. At least i think that was a Twi'lek.

That sucks

Why would they make a companion who is that ridiculously hard to get gear for? That's like getting some force user companion who wears light armor, but their main stats are Strength and Endurance (Marauder/Juggernauts prim stats who wear medium/heavy)

Wish I knew, man. Ask TORhead about it. They're the ones who have it posted. I'm just going off their website. lol

• 11 months later...