Marauder rage pvp vid Gerikke 1.4 (TOFN)

elitegerike

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg Gerikke those 2v1s and **** were so awesome!

I was too bored so I couldn't watch the whole video tho, maybe there were more of those!

The way you killed those 15k hp recruit geared guys.. Just amazing :rolleyes:

Too bad you still can't kill me 1v1 ;)

btw, editing doesn't hide your clicking :p

Edited by Markisha

*** u lieing ?:D

I CAN NOT KILL U IN 1V1 :D:d:d????

the only assassin i had srs problems in 1v1 was easyway. just remember our last duels on outlaw's den kid...

a rage quiter non factor tard like u, dont talk plz ( sad that i didnt put fraps from 1.3 with carnage wreckin' u in grass and cappin on the last seconds of the match.)

anw, dont lie more.

edit: since we left white noise, have u been to ranked :D? where the hell are u guys? u have too big mouth gragole, but where are u then ? start queuein for ranked mate

Edited by elitegerike

Im pretty sure seguns is better than dado. Or greenhorn(Guardian tank)

http://i45.tinypic.com/ip6w7b.png

Bro, there is no epeen rewards in humiliating other players publicly by posting these screenshots. By all means share your opinion on the video or topic at hand.

Ever come to think of it that these might be 10 year old kids playing the game, not having the same gaming experience you do, and just play for the fun of it.

Stop with the elitist attitude that some of you "funny" guys on these forums can't even back up; a lot of you were bads aswell to begin with (still are).

Not saying im any better my self, i do **** tons of mistakes in normals (lol who cares) and in rateds, but i dont talk **** about others !

Probably gonna get a "cool story bro" comeback; so I'm saving you the trouble; Cool story bro !

the only assassin i had srs problems in 1v1 was easyway. just remember our last duels on outlaw's den kid...

a rage quiter non factor tard like u, dont talk plz ( sad that i didnt put fraps from 1.3 with carnage wreckin' u in grass and cappin on the last seconds of the match.)

anw, dont lie more.

edit: since we left white noise, have u been to ranked :D? where the hell are u guys? u have too big mouth gragole, but where are u then ? start queuein for ranked mate

Are you the marauder i did have couple fights in the den? If so was couple good duels =)

Love Fluffy

ps. Clickkers FTW

anw, dont lie more.

If you don't have probs with me let's duel again, and remember to fraps it, I'm always up for it, make sure to post it here tho. And we've been doing ranked. And winning aswell ;)

And you do know that warzone 1v1s aren't duels? gj killing me with all cds when I had no vanish and deflection.

If you don't have probs with me let's duel again, and remember to fraps it, I'm always up for it, make sure to post it here tho. And we've been doing ranked. And winning aswell ;)

And you do know that warzone 1v1s aren't duels? gj killing me with all cds when I had no vanish and deflection.

just as u wish :) whispering u ig

anw, dont lie more.

English is NOT my main language, but please, if you write something, write correctly, because I don't understand a word of your post.

Thanks in advance.

Show us those ranked fights! That's what I'm trying to say... We want to see good fights. I'd be a lot more fascinated if I saw you and that healer capping a node from Obi-win and Kevinorz!

Obi defending? LOL... Good one :D

I do feel bad for this guy though, guess thats the risk you run.

Is it just my imagination or are only Imps picking on one of the few good maras?

Gerikke, come to the light side! We'll treat you better here! :) Plus, Nef can dance for you in her new, hot outfit! :D

Being, by your definition, "good" as a marauder does not mean that they are good at the game. The class is the most OP in the game. Stealth, neverending fury, insane defenses, ccs, gap closers, healing, and loads of damage. Clicking buttons is so hard!

99% of Maradaures are playing it for the OP factor, so they can make themselves look good. How many PvP videos do you see advertised of Operative Leathality?

Being, by your definition, "good" as a marauder does not mean that they are good at the game. The class is the most OP in the game. Stealth, neverending fury, insane defenses, ccs, gap closers, healing, and loads of damage. Clicking buttons is so hard!

99% of Maradaures are playing it for the OP factor, so they can make themselves look good. How many PvP videos do you see advertised of Operative Leathality?

Ohh god not this same old crap again... We will remain OP and roflstomp everybody till the end of time.. :D Now move on man..

Edited by Riivu