Operation Progress

Hello everyone,

my guild and I were doing some HM and NIM raids in 4.0 after the Surge nerfs to Sniper and Powertech and are having quite some trouble nowadays (besides members quitting because of Bioware)

Did any guild Kill and can link a video of:

The Ravagers - Master and Blaster HM 8m ?

The Ravagers – Pirate Captains HM 8m ?

Dread Fortress – Brontes NiM 8m?

Scum and Villany – Styrak NiM 8m ?

Heart of Ruin – Monolith HM 8m ?

It’s not even missing dps or healing that much – just many of the boss abilities seem to hit overly hard on the tanks. I mean dps may not the best, but we don’t mind dying to enrage, but we wipe before reaching that.

On that list Master/Blaster would be the only one I would say is a "heal check". Although I haven't tried Ziost, completely forgot that thing existed lol. So that might be as well. All the rest of them are harder for Dps. Don't have any videos to show unfortunately. If you check out TcThief's stream he might have some archived stuff, not sure.

What guild are you apart of?

Hello everyone,

my guild and I were doing some HM and NIM raids in 4.0 after the Surge nerfs to Sniper and Powertech and are having quite some trouble nowadays (besides members quitting because of Bioware)

Did any guild Kill and can link a video of:

The Ravagers - Master and Blaster HM 8m ?

The Ravagers – Pirate Captains HM 8m ?

Dread Fortress – Brontes NiM 8m?

Scum and Villany – Styrak NiM 8m ?

Heart of Ruin – Monolith HM 8m ?

It’s not even missing dps or healing that much – just many of the boss abilities seem to hit overly hard on the tanks. I mean dps may not the best, but we don’t mind dying to enrage, but we wipe before reaching that.

HM listed targets can be killed no problem. Dunno what tanks you roll with but you may need to tweak their setup a bit. 4.0 removed absorb mods and enhancements with shield/abso on them so look around the tank forums and see how you compare.

NIM 4.0 was doable but a patch or two ago they did a dps nerf to pretty much every dps class. Some greater than others. If you use the gree crafted legacy item this counter acts that but the problem is the crafted legacy item is bugged. Considering the 50 gree tokens and massive amount of mats you use to craft it (4 or 5mil value) most people don't do it anymore. Basically for some people the crafted item stays on use, others it disappears on use from inventory and others it doesn't do anything at all but vanish from inventory.

Bioware has yet to comment at all on this issue. So as it stands at around 4 or 5 mil a pop with the risk of one time use or it bugs and just vanishes people don't do NIM much. Not to mention NIM is still dropping 180 gear.

So anyway to answer your question fresh 4.0 NIM was going down. But since the wave of dps nerfs not sure if anyone has (or still) does it on a regular basis without the gree item.

P.S. I run a VG tank with 77.2k hps and can pretty much take on anything without much of an issue dmg taken wise.

Edited by AutoCocker

HM listed targets can be killed no problem. Dunno what tanks you roll with but you may need to tweak their setup a bit. 4.0 removed absorb mods and enhancements with shield/abso on them so look around the tank forums and see how you compare.

NIM 4.0 was doable but a patch or two ago they did a dps nerf to pretty much every dps class. Some greater than others. If you use the gree crafted legacy item this counter acts that but the problem is the crafted legacy item is bugged. Considering the 50 gree tokens and massive amount of mats you use to craft it (4 or 5mil value) most people don't do it anymore. Basically for some people the crafted item stays on use, others it disappears on use from inventory and others it doesn't do anything at all but vanish from inventory.

Bioware has yet to comment at all on this issue. So as it stands at around 4 or 5 mil a pop with the risk of one time use or it bugs and just vanishes people don't do NIM much. Not to mention NIM is still dropping 180 gear.

So anyway to answer your question fresh 4.0 NIM was going down. But since the wave of dps nerfs not sure if anyone has (or still) does it on a regular basis without the gree item.

P.S. I run a VG tank with 77.2k hps and can pretty much take on anything without much of an issue dmg taken wise.

- No serious NiM guild uses the crytsal. All NiM can be killed without it. The reason why nobody does anything NiM anymore is because Bioware has finally done it and killed all progression guilds that were left in the game.

- NiM drops 220 last time I checked

- HP doesn't say anything about your tank other than how much HP he has.

On topic: Master and Blaster HM and Brontes NiM are probably the only fights that are a decent challenge.

Cora and Ruugar die so fast, cause Bio forgot to adjust their HP to new level, that it's ridiculous.

Styrak is a pure mechanics check on the CM.

And why bother doing Monolith at all:confused:

Raiding progression scene is dead since that patch that introduced a 204 mainhand for killing a bugged easy boss.

I think that was like 10 months ago?

Everything after that is easier than it was at that time.

BW is doing a master job killing any sign of interest in fun raiding and making everyone feel immortal and OP

Hey, at least they are good at something because 4.0 story is... let's say it's underwhelming imo.

PD: That crystal you talk about, just lol, it's bw laughing hard at raiders.

Edited by Dark_Mithrandir