Looking for a casual-ambitious guild? Pillars of Ashla

Syndramise

Our latest endeavor is to provide a place for people who want to roll up new alts and see the 1-55 content with groups. We'll be having leveling pact characters running together once a week (sat for imp, monday for pub) Groups will vary from week to week, but we hope to have a large pool of characters people reserve for leveling through the story in these events. Check us out if you want to know more.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say that after a month in the guild , i can really say that they do care about the people that joins and in general everyone is friendly and always willing to help. The guild is very well organized and has raids, PVP and everything that you would look for in a guild. Edited by OllieOne

I'm with these guys since last Aug the 14th and what can I say... THEY'RE NUTS! :eek:

Jokes apart, they're a GREAT group to be part of, very helpful people, always willing to do stuff together and help each other.

They even understand my "alting syndrome"! :D

Anyway... if you're looking for a great group to be part of, raid with no pressure on you, pvp or enjoy whatever other aspect from the game, they're the right people you're looking for!

;)

• 3 weeks later...
Last night in one of our twice-weekly "gearing raids" we brought a new member, still level 54, into SM TFB. He got some gear, saw some fights for the first time, and hit 55 with the operator IX kill. He could be on track, if it interests him, into the progression group too.

Ashes of Ashla sounds like it could be a good guild for me.

I'm a casual player who gets on a couple of times a week. I currently play a 53 Sith Warrior Juggernaut. I've done pretty much none of the flashpoints or group missions since the Black Talon those long months ago. The few that I 've tried have not gone well, perhaps because I don't have much practice tanking in SWTOR. Heck, I don't even know all the terminology associated with the flashpoints and missions.

Since Kurosho Arcturus is nearing 55, I think it's time he start looking at end game content before I begin a new character. I'd be happy to join Ashes for a raid and let us see how it goes before you make a decision about accepting me into the guild.

Sounds great! You're also welcome to just fill out an app, whichever you prefer. :)

Our Imp raids are currently on Wednesday evenings at 8pm Eastern and at noon Eastern on Sundays. Our signups are here: http://pillars.enjin.com/events

You'll need an Enjin account to sign up for the ops. PM me on the site (same as my username here) if you have any problems/questions, etc. :)

I look forward to seeing you around!

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody,

My name is SoCo, and I've been with this guild a few months. This is the first MMO that I've ever played, and I had sought out a guild that would be both helpful and kind. I was lucky to have found that on my first try joining a guild with Pillars of Ashla. They are an amazing guild of extremely helpful, patient, and kind, although sometimes quirky, people. They've answered so many questions that I have had over the months to help me finally progress to a 50+ level character, and all the while, until recently due hitting the leveling cap as a free-to-play player. The only reason I switched to being a subscriber was my desire to go further, and there was no pressure from the guild to do so. I just had my first ops last night as a level 52 with a group from the guild, and they were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. If you're looking for a helpful guild with a bunch of nice people who love to have fun, this is the guild for you! They're active in both factions, so there's no excuses. Good luck, and have fun! :cool:

Sincerely,

SoCo

If you are interested in raiding and in end game content , Pillars of Ashla is the guild for you! i joined a few months ago and i was new to raiding on swtor, mi guildmates knowing this told every boss fight in detail, no one got annoyed to explain me anything, on the contrary they were super helpful and also explained me the fights from each role's point of view, that is simply because we got the best raid leaders!.

we are currently progressing hard mode, but we still run SM Gearing operations for those that are getting started! so if you want to try out raiding but you havent done it, you are either new to the game of a seasoned veteran, Pillars of Ashla is the place for you!

It is important that i mention that the guild is in both factions, i recently created my first toon on the imp side, on the active, raiding and awesome guild called Ashes of Ashla and it's been great., we have a raiding schedule and PVP !!

There is also guild events in both factions that can go from a simple leveling pact to datacron hunts, worl boss take downs etc.

So if you are looking either Rep or Imp side for a guild with friendly, helpful, caring people im pretty sure that you will find Pillars/Ashes of Ashla your best choice!

Hey all,

I would love to jump in to the guild, I have been playing since launch and currently have 17 toons. I have been in 4 guilds now but they all seem to fall apart or the people are flat out A**Holes. I Typically log on 4 nights a week and mostly casually play pvp and flashpoints after work, kids to bed etc.

I was in a great guild called "Exodus" before it fell apart...:(

I mainly play Gunslinger/Sniper & Commando/Mercenary as I enjoy the ranged classes. I'm all for contributing mods, offhands etc to the guild bank and am always happy to run lower lvl peeps through flashpoints for orange gear etc.;)

Just 2-3 people in a pvp match working together can make the match much more fun!:cool:

Heya!

I completely agree that grouping with friends makes everything more fun. It sounds like you'll fit right in with us!

Feel free to PM me on our forums at pillars.enjin.com if you have any questions. Peruse our site some, check out the guild charter, and if you decide you'd like to apply, just go here: http://pillars.enjin.com/app The app does time out after a while--not sure how long--so if you operate at the same kind of pace I do, you might want to write your answers in Word or something and then paste them into the app. :D I look forward to chatting with you--and hopefully gaming with you--soon!

I've been rolling with these guys for the last few months and have only good things to say. It's not the biggest or smallest guild, but there's almost always people hanging out on mumble and everyone has been pretty laid back and helpful. The members all seem to have a good time with whatever niche they prefer to play in the game, and the gearing raids are patient with those doing them for the first time.

Hello all, just submitted an application on your website after reading your post. I recently started a new Marauder on this server in order to enjoy the wonderful sith warrior story again without the constant threat of being ganked as is the usual on the PVP server I also am on.

Player name is Ionex

• 2 weeks later...
Well welcome Lonex! There's always something to do with this crew. This weekend alone we have 6 events including Datacron hunt, gearing raids, and Imp side world boss takedown. Great people for forming groups for whatever you wanna do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for brave souls for Imperial and Republic Progression Ops this week!

There's a place for everyone: leveling pacts, Imp/Pub world boss takedown, PvP, AND You Don't Know Jack Trivia Night!!

Patch 2.5.2 - Lightsabers once again appear with the correct color when thrown. VERY excited!

Pub night for guild PvP has come and gone, but I certainly wasn't drinking enough for the drubbing the imps were putting down in the 55s the other night. Still there was lots of fun to go around and we introduced one new person to PvP and welcomed back an old member with a new computer.

We've been getting tons of participation and a lot of positive feedback on our guild PvP events. Lots of people who were discouraged by solo-queuing have learned the true joys of setting up the perfect formation in Huttball (and the true pain of getting triple-capped on Alderaan).