APAC PSA: Take extreme care if you plan to do lvl 50 PVP

SplatterPaw

My quick browse didn't show a thread on this so I am posting. CS may try to hide this by pushing this post into Customer Service.

Basically what is happening is that PVP matches on at least 2/3 of the APAC servers are broken.

Dar'nala now crashes out when someone joins a pvp game as a solo.

Dalborra does the same, but also has an added bonus of locking down the toon in a phantom ops group (like the one used in pvp matches). What does this mean you ask? Ops groups no longer work properly for that toon. Anyone trying inviting that person will get "Invalid Character" added into their group which they can't kick. So this is now way beyond a PVP issue. Many Guilds now can't raid because of this bug. No one seems to have received a reply for all the tickets piled up for this issue. With APAC (as it can be seen on that other thread), "we hear nothing" seems to be the current CS policy for the region.

Also, pvp will still work as a group, but you end up in a empty game, and you can farm valor / comms for it.

Please do not discard this as merely a pvp issue. Pve is now seriously affected by its effects

Please post here if you have suffered the conditions stated above.

BTW: Pre-50s and Ranked pvp seems to be fine for now.

Updated: Added note that Ranked WZ still works.

Edited by SplatterPaw

I play PvE exclusively, along with a group of 4 other people. None of us has noticed how this issue is affecting PvE.

Please ellaborate.

If you have some1 in ur raid group who pvps and raids this bug can prevent them from raiding. Did you read the whole post?

It's been about 4 days since the bug began.

My 50s are stuck in some phantom ops group. I can't see my guild, My guild sees me as offline.

They can't join a flashpoint or ops at all.

And no answers to my tickets to this at all, even though you acknowledge my other bug reports.

Edited by forumname

This bug is present on all servers. A few people in my guild had it happen on the Bastion. The way we fixed it was to log out, repair your client and wait about 30 min to an hour. Then log back into a different character than the one that is bugged. Now when you log in you should be fixed.

This bug is present on all servers. A few people in my guild had it happen on the Bastion. The way we fixed it was to log out, repair your client and wait about 30 min to an hour. Then log back into a different character than the one that is bugged. Now when you log in you should be fixed.

Really wish I could say it was fixed, but still no luck. I'll try again when I get home, have to head out soon.

If anyone on Dalborra is able to get this to work, do you mind chiming in?

it is bloody ridculous. i only resubbed two days ago after 3 weeks away. every time i try enter a wz, it insta pops then send me back th character select.

Customer service refuses to say a thing

It has been like this for lvl 50s for a while on Dalborra. If your character's not bugged yet you can try asking if anybody is getting a ranked group going as this seems to be the only way to get a pvp for 50s atm.

Edited by forumname

Tried again just now. No luck.

Guess I can only hope the next patch will somehow fix this.