Horrible play

LegendaryQuan

The constant repetition of "bads", "baddies" and such, suggests children vying for status, imagining the right lingo will give them merit their play hasn't earned.

I shall rephrase my statement:

On the other hand, it means more "players of a relatively low skill level or of little experience" to just destroy and dominate. Though I have a sneaking suspicion most of these new "players of a relatively low skill level or of little experience" will go on the Imp side...

• 1 month later...
The thing I commonly see while playing in the early morning time period is people don't really care about winning much - there is a small percentage of people who will attempt to coordinate a winning strategy through ops chat, but the majority of people do not really care about winning and are mainly interested in the killing the other side. The effect is that people start yelling in ops chat about people sucking and not knowing how to play properly - just because people are playing in a warzone, it doesn't mean they are playing to win (only applies to PuGs)

I dont know who perpindicular is. All I know is that 95% of the everyday active pvpers on the bastion play like trash and should reroll on an rp server.

85.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot. Sure there are bad players, but not that much.

There are bad players on both sides. Can't tell you how many times i'll cc somebody only to watch it be broken... 'Yes hey im mvp' sticks out as 1 of if not the best imp guild on the server, but you also have others like pwn stars who know how to pvp as well. It's just the republic side has more premade groups running wz's and even if they are sub-par premades, voice communication is better than no communication at all.

There are bad players on both sides. Can't tell you how many times i'll cc somebody only to watch it be broken... 'Yes hey im mvp' sticks out as 1 of if not the best imp guild on the server, but you also have others like pwn stars who know how to pvp as well. It's just the republic side has more premade groups running wz's and even if they are sub-par premades, voice communication is better than no communication at all.

But thats all you're guild does regular premades. Badcompany #1 regwarzone team US

Been playing on the APAC servers for awhile now. Decided to try out the bastion as my secondary server, creating an operative healer in the process. I am at level 32 now and my god it is bad. I have only won 4 in about 20 games that I had played so far. Please tell me it gets better at 50?

badcompany in rateds ?! Get out havent seen that in months

/shurg. Again, as a guild - its been a while but, its hard to run them when we don't have as many people on during prime time. However, to say all the people in my guild just quit doing rateds all together is a bit far-fetched.

Don't get confused by the way this guy posts like a *****, cuz what he says, is true. Imps on bastion are frcikin aweful.. Pre and post 50, rated or non rated, Imp on bastion is GARBAGE TRASH.

lol - idk ive see a few pub players roll in rwz in pve gear, break cc's like its a competition, and go afk mid fight. Hard to imagine imp pugs are much worse than that

Imps are bad on the bastion no doubt, so bad i actually started doing my story missions to pass the time. My Imp character isn't my main so idc that much, but I'll be transferring off as soon as it's available, so I can actually have some fun doing warzones on the imp side.

k bye, pick me up some snacks on the way out

Don't get confused by the way this guy posts like a *****, cuz what he says, is true. Imps on bastion are frcikin aweful.. Pre and post 50, rated or non rated, Imp on bastion is GARBAGE TRASH.

Ive heard this kind of thing on each of the 3 servers I have played on....

And it's just not true; you will find horrible play on both factions.

You'll find a lot bad players everywhere you go, imperial or republic, any server, you will not escape it anywhere.

Edited by Z-ToXiN