As close as we get to xserver rateds

Ryannnnnnn

This in an unique opportunity for all the teams playing this game to face each other. I'm on a PvE server, but the top PvP teams fro here will be in the queue on the PTS as well when this goes live. If you think we won't be a challange you may be surprised :)

I really hope all the ranked teams will queue on the PTS and not make up some lame excuse not to participate. Since the progression on the PTS is not transferred over to your real server, this would probably only be temporary so it would be a shame to miss this window. Think of it as a PvP World Cup :D

This in an unique opportunity for all the teams playing this game to face each other. I'm on a PvE server, but the top PvP teams fro here will be in the queue on the PTS as well when this goes live. If you think we won't be a challange you may be surprised :)

I really hope all the ranked teams will queue on the PTS and not make up some lame excuse not to participate. Since the progression on the PTS is not transferred over to your real server, this would probably only be temporary so it would be a shame to miss this window. Think of it as a PvP World Cup :D

Yea, my guild will be there :)

This in an unique opportunity for all the teams playing this game to face each other. I'm on a PvE server,

but the top PvP teams fro here will be in the queue on the PTS as well when this goes live. If you think we won't be a challange you may

be surprised :)

I really hope all the ranked teams will queue on the PTS and not make up some lame excuse not to participate. Since the progression on

the PTS is not transferred over to your real server, this would probably only be temporary so it would be a shame to miss this window.

Think of it as a PvP World Cup :D

^ this

It's time to show what you are worth. And yes, if you'll "make up some lame excuse not to participate" so... dudes, you can't call yourself a real PvP guild.

so get your asses to PTS when the time comes.

Edited by VasKur

Awesome, so BW will not have any more excuse to put Premades together with PUGs. Finally. Of course after a week it will be as dead as now, because most premades just want any easy win, not a fight, where they actually can lose.

rated teams going to PTS probably will not have your desired affect

Also keep in mind that European players have at least 100-160ms latency on the PTS.

I've tried playing there the previous times the PTS was up and while it is possible it is far from ideal.

^ This.

Still looking forward to play against other teams, and considering the time zones the most games we will get will probably be EU vs EU and US vs Us.

Want to play with/against the following people:

Cycao

Bradleey

Arika

Wakajinn guys

Looking forward to this and I hope to see those peeps :)

Oh Ill be copying over I just need to see how far I take it from there as I have commitment issues.

Sounds like a good idea, I'm sure Impulse would be happy to make an appearance. The above post worries me though, Ping that high would make rateds impossible to play imo.

Get the **** outta here. That isthe lamest excuse I've ever heard. I played a melee class from England with that latency and it is so far from true. You must be French because you've given up before the fighting has even started. EU get the sand out of your *******. This isnt an fps. When you get your asses beat just remember, when you lose that bad it wouldn't have mattered if you had a 20 ping

I've seen plenty of people playing action games with over 200 ping, one notorious guy named sika would lag all over the damn map he had to be at 500 and did well enough, just have to learn to predict and play according to what your latency allows

you youngsters these days thinking 150 ping is bad don't know how well you have it:P

you youngsters these days thinking 150 ping is bad don't know how well you have it:P

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of "youngsters these days don't know how bad they have it". :o

I started playing online games almost a decade ago with Counter-Strike, and on the server I played on in Sweden a lot of people had under 20 ms latency, some under 10, and if you played on a server which was properly configured and if you had the know-how to configure your own game client, hit boxes and hit registration was almost perfect.

I don't know if it's just because modern games have more data which they need to transfer now compared to before, or if there's something somewhere in the connection which makes gaming worse, but these days I never have as low latency and always have significantly worse hit registration compared to back when I played CS. :p

Also keep in mind that European players have at least 100-160ms latency on the PTS.

I've tried playing there the previous times the PTS was up and while it is possible it is far from ideal.

I'm in EU but always playing on US servers. It's ok in "real" combat but trying to parse on dummies is pointless. Edited by Washingtoon

Get the **** outta here. That isthe lamest excuse I've ever heard. I played a melee class from England with that latency and it is so far from true. You must be French because you've given up before the fighting has even started. EU get the sand out of your *******. This isnt an fps. When you get your asses beat just remember, when you lose that bad it wouldn't have mattered if you had a 20 ping

'MURICA!!! :rolleyes:

Make sure you queue early so we get to play you (time zone differences and all)