BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?

Dovahbrah

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4*60+22

*262*

13*60

780-262

508405/518

*981.476833976834*

:D Not 1000... da*** with counter? :D

Your formula either contains an error, or hutball measures dps a different way.

I made the math on every Hutball dps screenshot i have (20+) , and it never reflects the dps shown on the screenshot.

I have screenshots with 0 time left aswell as with up to 8+ mins left. The math doesnt match the dps in neither case.

iirc, you need like +10% from base to counter what the new bosses have for defense/resist. which i think is accuracy on the majority of your slots. so yeah.... lol

Keep in mind we got our 3 accuracy back for Target Lock or whatever the talent is called.

Keep in mind we got our 3 accuracy back for Target Lock or whatever the talent is called.

which is why i dumped what little i did have from my gear in favor of more surge. i had 3 slots of accuracy, which pre 2.0 gives ~5.5%. on PTS, that same amount was giving barely 3%

i hope that bioware has tweaked the stat DR curves further. i can see their attempt to diversify stat allocation in their actions, but by leaving bonus damage linear they have only further imbalanced it.

which is why i dumped what little i did have from my gear in favor of more surge. i had 3 slots of accuracy, which pre 2.0 gives ~5.5%. on PTS, that same amount was giving barely 3%

i hope that bioware has tweaked the stat DR curves further. i can see their attempt to diversify stat allocation in their actions, but by leaving bonus damage linear they have only further imbalanced it.

In which direction! Always be precise in your hopes!

i am making a merc. this might be the worst decision that i have made in a long time but I like the class and i am just going to hope for the best -__-.
Heres a box of tissues, and a rope to use after you have tried pvp :p

i am making a merc. this might be the worst decision that i have made in a long time but I like the class and i am just going to hope for the best -__-.

your hope will be in vain.

and you will be upset you wasted your time, grinding regular warzones to get full EWH cause remember you wont get invited to rwz for ranked comms you have to convert everything, then youll be upset wasting all those credits max/min your gear and buying augments and all those kits, and youll be like I should focused a gunslinger or sniper, ontop of the frustration coming from getting your 10 stat dc and farming all the others.

Edited by Bluntron

and you will be upset you wasted your time, grinding regular warzones to get full EWH cause remember you wont get invited to rwz for ranked comms you have to convert everything, then youll be upset wasting all those credits max/min your gear and buying augments and all those kits, and youll be like I should focused a gunslinger or sniper, ontop of the frustration coming from getting your 10 stat dc and farming all the others.

Hopefully, he'll lvl up a Vanguard/PT, get some legacy armor set and lol all the way around.

Okay so word is other then the bird, that merc is a pain in the *** to go against in 2.0, and that pyro/assault is still valuable, and still gets the job done as a vanguard/powertech.

but on here people are saying that both pt/vg and merc/mando are worthless to a point.

Okay so word is other then the bird, that merc is a pain in the *** to go against in 2.0, and that pyro/assault is still valuable, and still gets the job done as a vanguard/powertech.

but on here people are saying that both pt/vg and merc/mando are worthless to a point.

says who? anyone that actually tried out PTS knows PT/VG is gutted, and only Gunnery/Arsenal is going to be truly PvP viable in 2.0 (for regs anyways)

Edited by cashogy_reborn

says who? anyone that actually tried out PTS knows PT/VG is gutted, and only Gunnery/Arsenal is going to be truly PvP viable in 2.0 (for regs anyways)

gutted the spec? lol

sigh looks like I am rerolling a mando then I cant stand tracer spam as a bh

dw i am just leveling merc now so when its good again i will have it ready. i just got my sniper and marauder to 50 so im set.

With as much as people say that Mercs/Mancos suck, all I ever see in sub 50 PvP leveling is them. Guess they didn't get the memo.

thats because theyre op at low lvl. So they think oh look how op I am now cant wait to get to 50.

People dont realize the the classes that are OP at low level are the worst at endgame. Simple MMO logic from MMO 101

thats because theyre op at low lvl. So they think oh look how op I am now cant wait to get to 50.

People dont realize the the classes that are OP at low level are the worst at endgame. Simple MMO logic from MMO 101

I thought it had to do with "I leveled everything else. I guess I might as well level my merc. Can't suck forever, can it?"

That or you get a lot of new people who don't know any better and lets face it; big as gun is cool for commando, and it really is a long time until you hit 50 to start wondering what went wrong. Not bad for PvE either.