LoL-K-Noob

Spec - Full Telekinetics Sage

Willpower - 1814

Power - 1159

Bonus Damage - 985.8

Surge - 75.14%

Expertise - 1388

http://postimage.org/image/9oi9x3f9l/

Ya 5969, regardless would have been 6k if I had the two enhancements I need. This build is complete crap being a weaker version then Arsenal Spec'd tracer Missile meaning you are a guaranteed kill and wont do any damage when attacked, but very fun to play when free casting. 5k hits are common on geared people as well when telekinetic wave crits even though they barely make it 5001/5010 etc.. Casting Turbulence then insta Telekinetic wave = 7k-10k+ damage in two attacks

All I can say is stay as far away from the fight as you can and only target people that are closest to you because once someone jumps on you, youre done.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

I'm going to experiment some more with it once 1.5 hits and re-specs are free. I have tried in two warzones and got VS both times. I think VS is bad for hybrid/madness sorcs, due to how we either have to kite in the area where all the other enemies are too or away from the objective, but it's even worse for tele. Hiding behind a pillar is like saying "here I am, come and kill me" because that's usually the first place the enemies look.

It' must be amazing on a team that is significally better than the other team and where you have support though.

Edited by MidichIorian

I'm going to experiment some more with it once 1.5 hits and re-specs are free. I have tried in two warzones and got VS both times. I think VS is bad for hybrid/madness sorcs, due to how we either have to kite in the area where all the other enemies are too or away from the objective, but it's even worse for tele. Hiding behind a pillar is like saying "here I am, come and kill me" because that's usually the first place the enemies look.

It' must be amazing on a team that is significally better than the other team and where you have support though.

I like full Madness, but you run out of force easily and is annoying when dpsing 24/7. But telekinetics is truly the worse spec in the game.

I like full Madness, but you run out of force easily and is annoying when dpsing 24/7. But telekinetics is truly the worse spec in the game.

Gunnery much worse for commandos. Telekinetics at least has bubble stun, interrupt immunity every 2min, and roots on KB.

Ya full balance is a great 1v1 spec, but it sucks when multiple people are on you. It also runs out of force quickly if you're full on dps all the time. It's why I do hybrid balance/tele when I want to dps on my sage.

Edited by Smashbrother