Are all the classes canon?

AWantedMan

For example, is there an Emperor's Wraith and a Cipher 9 in the universe while im playing a smuggler or is it just the smuggler that exists. As far as i can tell, it appears to the latter since the other classes are never mentioned in their stories or any stories (except for maybe something like releasing the dread masters).i also dont know if this helps but haven't played any of the expansions yet.

For example, is there an Emperor's Wraith and a Cipher 9 in the universe while im playing a smuggler or is it just the smuggler that exists. As far as i can tell, it appears to the latter since the other classes are never mentioned in their stories or any stories (except for maybe something like releasing the dread masters).i also dont know if this helps but haven't played any of the expansions yet.

Yes, they're canon. They're MIA in KotET and KotFE.

Personally, the DLC established the force users to be canon due to the story related entirely to force users. I personally think the Sith Warrior to be the canon character for DLC. Koth's suspicion and betrayal, Valk's interests in a force user and possess the body, previous mentions of the Emperor, the Republic plotting against the new Emperor would make more sense rather than the Peacekeeper which would get the same result. The Sith Inquisitor, my main file, is not the canon due to the lack of ghosts without any explanation and depowered.

All the other characters do exist and run parallel to the Sith Warrior up to a point where they are either dead or missing.

This is what I believe.

Edited by BattlebloodMage

Personally, the DLC established the force users to be canon due to the story related entirely to force users. I personally think the Sith Warrior to be the canon character for DLC. Koth's suspicion and betrayal, Valk's interests in a force user and possess the body, previous mentions of the Emperor, the Republic plotting against the new Emperor would make more sense rather than the Peacekeeper which would get the same result. The Sith Inquisitor, my main file, is not the canon due to the lack of ghosts without any explanation and depowered.

All the other characters do exist and run parallel to the Sith Warrior up to a point where they are either dead or missing.

This is what I believe.

You start with T-7 as the first companion. What's the best way for T-7 to work with Lana? If T-7 and Lana had already worked together before. Not to mention, LS is the more likely story canon.

Koth and his mistrust? He's a fan of Valk and here you are talking about how terrible he is, but I don't recall him betraying you if you were light side.

While it may not have been written as well, Knight was taken in by the Emperor (To be his Revan? To be his Wrath?) before breaking free of the conditioning and then went after the Emperor head on. Not to mention, Scourge had the vision of the Knight being the one to finish off the Emperor.

I say this as someone who prefers Consular and can find reasons why Consular can be it :p However, it's likely the JK and not the SW who is the canon Outlander.

You start with T-7 as the first companion. What's the best way for T-7 to work with Lana? If T-7 and Lana had already worked together before. Not to mention, LS is the more likely story canon.

Koth and his mistrust? He's a fan of Valk and here you are talking about how terrible he is, but I don't recall him betraying you if you were light side.

While it may not have been written as well, Knight was taken in by the Emperor (To be his Revan? To be his Wrath?) before breaking free of the conditioning and then went after the Emperor head on. Not to mention, Scourge had the vision of the Knight being the one to finish off the Emperor.

I say this as someone who prefers Consular and can find reasons why Consular can be it :p However, it's likely the JK and not the SW who is the canon Outlander.

Light side is more likely story canon? Like Revan who turned to the dark side?

Koth would have more reasons to be suspicious of a Empire Sith than a do-gooder. He's a fan of Valk, but you're storing Valk within you, and the one who orchestrate the killing of the emperor was his son and not you. He has no reason to dislike or suspicious of you as a light side who is more likely to save the city before meeting him anyway.

I say this as someone who prefers Inquisitor and can find reasons why Inquisitor can be it :p However, it's likely the SW and not the JK who is the canon Outlander.

Light side is more likely story canon? Like Revan who turned to the dark side?

Koth would have more reasons to be suspicious of a Empire Sith than a do-gooder. He's a fan of Valk, but you're storing Valk within you, and the one who orchestrate the killing of the emperor was his son and not you. He has no reason to dislike or suspicious of you as a light side who is more likely to save the city before meeting him anyway.

I say this as someone who prefers Inquisitor and can find reasons why Inquisitor can be it :p However, it's likely the SW and not the JK who is the canon Outlander.

When is he suspicious of you? When you save the people from the exploding generator? Save all his people? I don't know what choices you've made, but LS choices have him pretty much loving you. :p

He never even runs off on you. He didn't run away when I didn't take the shot at Senya. He didn't run away when I took the shot at Senya.

Get the choices where it's time to save the Rep, Imp and Zak and you just saved his people more, tho it's Senya who gets upset when you don't save the Zak people there, but that was a really ham-fisted, get someone upset at you moment :p

In the Revan novel, it is a champion of the lightside that is prophesied to defeat the Emperor and be crowned. Consular and Jk fit that evenly.

Although, the LS Warrior can be the champion of the light side too. The whole Jaesa storyline is about being one. ;)

He did a light sided action, but was that enough to make him a champion of the lightside?

Unfortunately yes he even became a force ghost as Obi Wan only light side force users can become like that. He kills children and becomes a champion of the light side.

I mean really that dude was a psychopath and he became a force ghost for doing one light side thing. Stupid force.

Unfortunately yes he even became a force ghost as Obi Wan only light side force users can become like that. He kills children and becomes a champion of the light side.

I mean really that dude was a psychopath and he became a force ghost for doing one light side thing. Stupid force.

They keep saying only LS force users can become like that, but it keeps being untrue.

I get the feeling the ones powerful enough in the force become the force ghost and Jedi like to think it's just a LS thing. Inquisitor for instance, traps multiple force ghosts and none that I recall, are Jedi.