Hoth Republic Soldiers' Uniforms

Harukaze

Does anybody know of a way to get moddable versions of the armor that Hoth Republic Soldiers wear? It's a look I want to make my Havoc Squad's uniform [excepting only Catboy and Elara, who I want in alternate-color versions of this]. And hey! They already have the Havoc Squad logo on them [seriously? Why is every soldier on Hoth in Havoc Squad?!] so it's the perfect gear.

Best of all, my own gear is nearly identical, except for some gold trim - which, to me, is a very appropriate look for the commander of a squad.

If anybody knows, I would be greatly appreciative.

And hey! They already have the Havoc Squad logo on them [seriously? Why is every soldier on Hoth in Havoc Squad?!

Apparently Qyzen Fess is a member of Havoc Squad too!

The chest I picked up for him on Balmorra with my Sage has the Havoc Squad logo on it too!

Maybe Havoc "Squad" has become the Republic's version of the old Persian Immortals, except they forgot that there shouldn't be more than a certain number deployed at a time.

I noticed that too. For ages my Iresso was wearing a green-and-black chestpiece with the Havoc logo, but I assumed that was because I picked it up as a random premium drop. Then I saw Qyzen's and noticed that *his* armor had his name on it. It's bad enough seeing the Havoc "H" everywhere [for those who don't know, H in aurebesh is the three lines that look remarkably like the Greek letter Xi... which was probably intentional since Xi is pronounced like an H :D] but seeing it show up on gear exclusive to characters who are obviously not in Havoc Squad nor even in SpecForces is annoying.

/rant :)

I found the right helmet: the Outcast Helmer, craftable by armormechs. Sadly the Outcast Chestguard is identical to my Trooper's [almost down to the name, except that mine's from a heroic on Taris]. The Outcast Chestguard has gold highlights on top of their navy blue and white coloring, which looks great on the commander of the unit, whereas the Hoth Republic Soldiers all wear just the navy blue and white.

I really, really freaking like that look. Hopefully somebody has an idea?