Is there something wrong with the warzones?

tiguelinus

it's hilarious to me how 90% of the posters on this forum think they're going to be edgy and cool by playing empire, and can't wait to beat all the "little kids who only play the good guys!!"

meanwhile every single server is like 3:1 empire:republic

it's hilarious to me how 90% of the posters on this forum think they're going to be edgy and cool by playing empire, and can't wait to beat all the "little kids who only play the good guys!!"

I would rather poke my eye out then be tortured by the "story" on republic side. It about killed me in beta. This is why they have to have cross server warzones.

I would rather poke my eye out then be tortured by the "story" on republic side. It about killed me in beta. This is why they have to have cross server warzones.
Won't help if the entire game population is majority empire.

Doubt that'll be the case though.

I expect the imbalance will even out after a bit, but who knows.

And I liked the republic stories, the trooper and smuggler ones best. Only played to lvl 12ish on a trooper during beta, but...it wasn't a terrible story by any means.

Hell, I like ALL the stories.

Edgy and cool??

Good one..

As far as i know WoW was the only game the zerg was "goody"

One another note, I have yet to win a Warzone today....had a few Hutt ball games where they kept running the ball back to are base to guard it... Just gota wait it out i tell myself.