Additional Companions Suggestion

Paulsutherland

Skavak isn't really someone you want to remember.

We've all got our favourites. :) Though, I'll admit if I hadn't ready his wiki page, I wouldn't have recalled him.

-

Any objections if I add 'Captured Acolyte (Female)' ? This Acolyte somehow survived my last two Korriban Incursions runs ... she has earned her bunk on my ship!

Edited by Paulsutherland

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 39 companions of which I only use maybe 1 or 2 of them. Why on earth would I want another companion? 39 isn't enough for ya?

I've got 42, and I couldn't care less about any of them. I've been tying to sacrifice them to the gods for awhile now ... but even the gods are like "Nope!"

I have 39 companions of which I only use maybe 1 or 2 of them. Why on earth would I want another companion? 39 isn't enough for ya?

No, it's not, because I'd like to have several options that we don't currently have. The fact that we have so many currently does not actually change that. I also use a larger number of companions than most people, though, for various reasons.

At the same time, Paul keeps bringing up sacrifice, I could certainly see having to trade in the companions I have for others, if only to keep the list manageable. As long as trading in story-relevant companions was not allowed, it could work.

No, it's not, because I'd like to have several options that we don't currently have. The fact that we have so many currently does not actually change that. I also use a larger number of companions than most people, though, for various reasons.

At the same time, Paul keeps bringing up sacrifice, I could certainly see having to trade in the companions I have for others, if only to keep the list manageable. As long as trading in story-relevant companions was not allowed, it could work.

You can always minimize some of the companion tabs.

So everyone except Lana? :eek:

Since at this point pretty much every npc ever existing in this game has been mentioned, how about this:

A new CM-Item called "commanders clone serum". Upon buying it, the item will give you the ability the scan any npc and create a copy (clone) of it as your companion (one time use).

They probably would have to exclude some npc's (ops-bosses or huge droids/beasts maybe) and since they obviously can't have all the voice-actors for all the npc's back to record some combat lines, all this companions would be silent. There you go, every npc you ever wanted as a companion for only 5000 CC a piece :p

that's a totally serious suggestion.... not

:D

Edited by mrwayn

New companions let alone class specific ones are a waste of time since they have proven they have no interest in furthering companion stories other than Lana and Theron.

If we did get any it would be a group that will be killed off/written out to one or two. Again I doubt they’d do it, they’ve been doing the least for story.

i want hutt jedi companion..

But Hutts answer to nobody... except maybe another Hutt. :p

Besides.. the slug would either steal and/or gamble away all your possessions and credits when you are not logged in. :p:p:p

Edited by Andryah

Since at this point pretty much every npc ever existing in this game has been mentioned, how about this:

A new CM-Item called "commanders clone serum". Upon buying it, the item will give you the ability the scan any npc and create a copy (clone) of it as your companion (one time use).

They probably would have to exclude some npc's (ops-bosses or huge droids/beasts maybe) and since they obviously can't have all the voice-actors for all the npc's back to record some combat lines, all this companions would be silent. There you go, every npc you ever wanted as a companion for only 5000 CC a piece :p

Well, that would limit me to one, maybe two at most, but I might still do it. Maybe they'll do a smaller version of Tyth? He could scream about rage every 5 minutes? :rak_03:

So you want to clone yourself? and use said clone as your companion? :D Can't be worse than Ashara ... the Order of Zildrog approves!

• 4 months later...

+1

I don't see anything wrong with that idea.

After the return of all the main partners (they are in the highest priority) it would be great if this suggestion began to gradually implement, simultaneously modifying and added something.

In any case, I support this :D

#VaylinCM

Edited by Blackvinils