Let's play Huttball! Not Zergball!

Grubfist

Huttball is about spreading out and keeping the ball moving to keep it out of enemy hands. This may mean using a sprint ability or pulling dangerous enemies away from the ball (or pulling your ball carrier away from melee).

A team that has every player zerg the ball carrier and then proceed to stand on their ball carrier from where they are to the goal line are asking for a lose. Your life is not important, the ball is. Nothing but the ball. Kill the ball carrier with trickery or burst. Use the environment. Once the ball is in your hands, throw it further ahead.

If you zerg, then an enemy that gets the ball can pass and you're **** out of luck. Spread out and engage their entire team. Judge what their plan might be. If they have a lot of people beating on them, they're probably going to pass. Stealthers cannot catch the ball while stealther, so look around for people they can pass to and disrupt THEM. Never be in melee range or on the same level as the ball carrier if you are ranged or a healer. If you need to use a melee-range ability, have the option to drop down on them for that, but don't sit on their level until you use it.

After my dailies/weeklies are done I couldn't care less about a win or loss, I need medals. Good luck playing 7v8 cause I'm not helping.

You NEED them? What for? I'm not a battlemaster, I play a healer, and I have 1 piece of champion gear and 4 of Centurion. I do well and contribute to a win because it is fun. I do not need the higher gear to do well. It would help, but I don't NEED it.

hahaha. idea is oke but i knew it gonna fail right after i played my first huttball game.

Why? Becouse i played 11vs11 fifa matches. Players just dont want to pass, thats it.

In fifa we had equal chances atleast. In Tor its like everyone playing char with 50 pace and 50 strenght, while sorcs are 99 pace and 75 strenght haha

You NEED them? What for? I'm not a battlemaster, I play a healer, and I have 1 piece of champion gear and 4 of Centurion. I do well and contribute to a win because it is fun. I do not need the higher gear to do well. It would help, but I don't NEED it.

Oh my mistake, lets be perfectly correct here on a VIDEO GAME FORUM and say 'want' instead. You lost a huttball match, get over it.

Oh my mistake, lets be perfectly correct here on a VIDEO GAME FORUM and say 'want' instead. You lost a huttball match, get over it.

I lose lots of matches and I win lots of matches. Part of the game. No problem with that. I just noticed that teams on both factions seem to do this a lot, then complain about classes that unbalance a zerg with utility. I want everyone to enjoy the game, so I thought I'd give them some pointers for Huttball.

Also, I'm not trying to be obnoxious and say "Well you don't NEED ANYTHING in a game, hurhurhur" I'm trying to say that even from an in-game point of view, the higher-level pvp gear makes very little difference and always comes eventually, so there's never a reason to go out of your way to farm medals.

Edited by Grubfist