Petition to rename General Discussion to "The Crying Pit of Doom"

Darth-Rion

Or "The 8ltching Area of Tears". (damn Bioware, that profanity filter is good, but not good enough!)

Or maybe something inluding "Exclusivity Rights" or perhaps "How Long the Game has before it eventually Dies".

Thoughts?

Edited by Darth-Rion

Or "The ************ Area of Tears".

Or maybe something inluding "Exclusivity Rights" or perhaps "How Long the Game has before it eventually Dies".

Thoughts?

I actually have to agree with this. Don't know how many threads end up in general discussion about players unsubbing, who gets what mount, or how the game is dying and X mmo is greater than the failure that is SWTOR.

The best part is that these trolls tell Bioware the game is a failure and they're paying a sub to tell them that. That's like paying for a Yankees ticket just to boo the New York Yankees even though you hate baseball. Whether this is considered a troll thread or not, I'll still sign it. :cool:

/signed

Or "The 8ltching Area of Tears". (damn Bioware, that profanity filter is good, but not good enough!)

Thoughts?

*yawn*

0/10

You didn't even try.

More like rename it : Bioware Hiring DECENT TALENT, since you know they need it.

Seriously tho Bioware better get people in who understand mmos or this game is doomed since a lot of new and shiny mmos and some very decent / better than ToR are coming out. I use to love this game but with the upcoming changes and just things I'm finding that are really annoying i don't hold much hope for this game in the next 12 months.

More like rename it : Bioware Hiring DECENT TALENT, since you know they need it.

Seriously tho Bioware better get people in who understand mmos or this game is doomed since a lot of new and shiny mmos and some very decent / better than ToR are coming out. I use to love this game but with the upcoming changes and just things I'm finding that are really annoying i don't hold much hope for this game in the next 12 months.

Yawn. Try again.

I don't know even know what to say to these posts anymore. Talk about literally making the point with another doom and gloom post.

Signed.

Those who are happy with the game are in-game blowing things up. Those who aren't take to the forums and whine about it. Nerf operatives!

I would be one of them but my laptop has been commandeered by the Mrs until her new one arrives. :mad:

Only if we can rename the PvP fourm "The QQers list of Buff this and Nerf that". :p

Agreed!

*yawn*

0/10

You didn't even try.

I didn't even try what? O.o

Only if we can rename the PvP fourm "The QQers list of Buff this and Nerf that". :p

I don't play Diablo 3 (played through once and thought "why would I want to do this again?"), is it worse over there?

I honestly hope you are joking...

Edited by Darth-Rion

I have yet to see a game where the general forum area wasn't devoted to general whining, but I don't think that's an entirely bad thing.

True, only a small percentage of players are forum denizens but it gives a good feel about what is ticking off the players at any particular moment.

Right now, it's rancors. Previously it was the changes to FFB/OS. In the future...who knows...

While a minority, the forum faithful are very vocal. At least they tend to care enough to say something, persistent trolls not withstanding.