Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

CZ-198 Droid Technician Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka Family?

The name's Elim Lovecraft, racer and mechanic extraordinaire back in the pits of Nar Shaddaa. Used to own a real nice Reaper, one of those dual-phase models with the plastosteel shielding and quad-propulsion engine. Had enough kick to beat a rancor off the line...

Anyway. I left that life behind me a few years ago; found myself swimming in debt and had the local cartels jumping down my throat. Fell in with a bad crew selling spice off the side to jumped up spacers looking for some quick kicks as they ran between the Jedi-Sith meridian. Not my most pleasant memories, but they landed me in a repair shop on Tatooine where I was responsible for all of the misfit, second-hand droids that made their way through the sector. Taught me quite a bit about the mechanics -- not that I was a greenhorn by any stretch of the imagination; I already knew my way through a central processing mainframe and could wipe even the unruliest of droids clean within a matter of minutes.

So, to answer the second part of the question, I want to join Czerka for the opportunity. I've been to dark places and had to drag myself up by the scrap around my feet, and Czerka is looking like the answer. I may not be unique in my skillset, but I've certainly got the drive, and wouldn't pass up this opportunity for the galaxy. Besides, I've never had a family before. Sounds like a good deal to me.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Held first place in the Nar Shaddaa Central Boulevard Grand Prix for three years running with the bike I mentioned above. The Reaper. She was a beauty, I tell you. Perhaps nothing special for this generation, given the archaic design and low-spec systems, but I fancy the classics.

On top of that, I was a bit of an explorer in my misbegotten youth. Mapped out a series of hyperspcae routes from the Colonies to the Outer Rim. Netted quite the profit off that, and I'm still seeing the commission payoff occasionally.

Bought a pile of scraps off the local Jawas near Anchorhead and turned them into an all-purpose maintenance and defensive unit dubbed C7-14T. Unit could self-repair and function semi-autonomously with the right command module. Became quite the asset until I sold it off to a hunter's lodge for nearly fifteen times the price I initially paid on it.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above? Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Sweat, blood, and perseverance. There were many occasions where giving up would have been easier, but I pressed forth. While my methods were not always pristine, they got the job done, and I'm here today because of it. I don't buckle after a few bad turns. No; I see my jobs through to the end, regardless of the cost. I'm a bit pedantic that way.

4. Would you say that you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something... questionable?

Morality's a subjective thing. It's right when it's right, wrong when it's wrong, and trying to pin down a paradigm just doesn't suit me. Maybe you could call me a hedonist, but the "right" path for me is the one that lines my pockets and leaves me satisfied at the end of the day. As for "questionable," well... some questions are better left unasked. What one doesn't know can't hurt, or so the old adage goes.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

With such a vague situation, I could only give possibilities in response. To begin with, the extend to which I respect my colleague is an important factor in my following actions. If this person happens to be detrimental to the company's goals, or is perhaps too careless/idealistic, I would be less inclined to provide them with my express assistance in salvaging their reputation. Truly, friendship is a wondrous thing, but I digress. Considering the given prompt, here are my most likely actions:

First, I assess the danger of the situation. How confidential is the experiment? How dangerous? What were the costs involved? If I find that this experiment could potential harm the company, then my course of action is determined: Disassemble it before its existence can be confirmed by any outsiders. In the event that an outsider witnesses this experiment, I will be obligated to ensure that they understand their liability in injunction and other legal suits that may result from their wandering eyes, as thoroughly extrapolated on in the Czerka user manual (truly a life-saving purchase for any potential employees). However, should the experiment be of only marginal danger, and the cost of disassembly/requisition exceed the initial costs of the experiment's conception, I may deem it in the company's best interest to liquefy the project and its assets to prevent any potential information leaks and to ensure the safety of all Czerka employees that may otherwise be affected by such a matter.

Edited by Radzkie

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZ-198 Security Officer Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Ex-republic specforce. I hear you have good medical insurance. The army's sucks.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I have arm-wrestled a wookie, wooed a sith, and beat a chiss at dejarik... at the same time, while drunk on Sullustan gin, and taking a holocall from my mistress.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Is this a trick question. Natural talent. and yes.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Moral compa...? What.. Is that some sort of navigation device?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well, I would look at the marvelous buffet that you have generously provided for us, select the most scrumptious looking dish, throw half of it at the experiment, throw the other half at my least favorite person in the room, and leave... sealing the door behind me, of course.

-Rick

Edited by The_Hegemon

******** Incoming Transmission********

This Is Darth Tafahlia of the Dark council.

It has come to my attention that my brother has applied for a position with your corporation. I urge you to select him as a member of your security team. Failure to do so will result in a "workforce slowdown" due to the many new vacant positions I have personally seen to.

******** Uploading Imperial Security footage********

http://docsmonkey.imgur.com/all/

******** Upload complete ********

********End Transmission********

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Hi my name is Drem'arak I am a Republic Trooper and I have been serving the Republic for some time now. The reason why I joined up with the Republic is because when I was a boy the Empire invaded my homeworld and killed my parents and most of the people living there. When the Republic arrived they found me in the rubble and ashes of what once was my home because of this that is why I enlisted in the Republic military. I want to be a Security Officer in the Czerka corporation because I appreciate what you do and would love to defend her and her people.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) Some of the great accomplishments in my life would be when I was awarded a trophy for being the MVP at my basketball game, I stood up for my friend when no one else would, and I got 3rd place at my church's race.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I achieved those accomplishments with hard work, dedication, and never giving up NO MATTER WHAT OBSTACLES AROSE.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I think I have a very strong moral compass. Would it get in the way of this job no it would not get in the way of this job. If the job requires me to do something out of my comfort zone I would do it because when I applied for the job that meant I would stay loyal and true to it.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? I would holocall my colleague let him know there is something wrong with his experiment and try to contain it as long as I could while my colleague came and got it under control since it's his experiment. If he couldn't arrive I would look through his notes or find any information on how to handle this creature and contain it.

Hello, I am Dennthoro Vizla, I am 33 years old, an acomplished hunter, ex-Mandalorian, and currently Enlisted Imperial. I would like to fill out the application so I may be accepted as a Biochemical Engineer.

1: Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I have always been a buyer of Czerka technology, relying on only the most advanced gear for any operation. Czerka has always delivered that. I have been a succesful hunter-- of both humanoid, insectoid, and and many other biological subjects. I want to be a part of Czerka because I have seen firsthand the technological prowess they have, and today, strive to increase. I have always found honor in aiding the people who have aided me-- in otherwords, doing onto others. Helping grow and increase scientific understanding is my dream, and I'd love to help Czerka achieve even more.

2: At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

Recently I opened up a blockade in Hutt space, with only my starship and a dozen torpedos; Med-packs and foodstuffs were needed on Makeb, and I managed to help the citizens planet-side. I pride myself on several kills I have made in my long career. 5 rancors within Huttese Gladitorial pits, 3 dozen Bull Reeks, on Tatooine. I have also taken the lives of over 100 Esh-ka, native to Belsavis. I am a nocive scientist. I have created three new Med-packs, non of which I have sold, and may other adrenals, which will help aid the wounded and bolster their confidence in times of distress.

4: How did you achieve the accomplishments above? Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I achieved these accomplishemnts through sweat, blood, and focus. I will work long hours, in or out of the field, and anywhere to achieve complete success. I will sacrafice time and my personal credit amount to aid Czerka however they see fit.

5: Do you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something....questionable?

As I said before, I will do whatever it takes, whatever and wherever. I have always been trusted doing jobs that are dangerous, and risky. My work in general is questionable. Weapons to Med-packs, seige engines to hospitals, killing, to healing, I will accept any job details, gruesome or not. I have just enough of a moral compass to make me human. Imagination has no bounds.

6: You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Of course, first, I would let authorities know. Sound the alarm if needed. I am an accomplished combatant, and would take the situation into my own hands if it gets that serious. Safety above all else.

CZ-198 Research Contributor Application

My middle name is 'discretion'. Remember that little incident on Tatooine? I don't either, if you're paying enough.

• I once smuggled a head in a jar to a discerning client. Not only did it reach its destination in record time but I also never ever once considered playing kickball with it.
  • I made the Big Boom Run on Ord Mantell and still have all my limbs and most of my sanity intact.
  • I pitched in on Makeb, saved countless lives, earned the honorary title of 'Guardian of Makeb', and didn't completely ransack Pollus Avesta's office for valuables before skipping planet.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

My wits. Always wits. It's just coincidence that my co-pilot calls my blaster "Wits". Credits, success, call it whatever you want...but if you call it 'credits' then I'll take whatever you want.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I'm all about navigational flexibility. That has nothing to do with my ship, by the way. Er...you'd let me keep my ship, right?

Enough Reactor Cores and I didn't see a thing. Enough credits and I didn't hear a thing, either. As long as I can keep my Wits about me the situation is under control. Trust me. I didn't do it!

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

To prove that the light side can prevail weither it be in the Republic or the Empire and Czerka can help me prove it.

Defeating Jaesa Willsaam's old master and proving to her that not all sith follow the dark side. Helping Vette resolve her past and marrying her. To be able to remain on the light side no matter how easy it may have been to turn to the dark side.

Having help and support from my friends, my guild and allies. There are limits to what I must do in order to succed.

Yes I do have a strong moral compass. Yes it will depending on how qurstionable the act.

Sedate the "experiment" and post security guards and droids. And if necessary I will pass on my complimentary cocktails and snacks and deal with it myself.

Edited by MatthewScott

Organism handler, Security officer, and Research Contributor

CZ-198 Application

To prove that the light side can prevail weither it be in the Republic or the Empire and Czerka can help me prove it.

Defeating Jaesa Willsaam's old master and proving to her that not all sith follow the dark side. Helping Vette resolve her past and marrying her. To be able to remain on the light side no matter how easy it may have been to turn to the dark side.

Having help and support from my friends, my guild and allies. There are limits to what I must do in order to succed.

Yes I do have a strong moral compass. Yes it will depending on how qurstionable the act.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Sedate the "experiment" and post security guards and droids. And if necessary I will pass on my complimentary cocktails and snacks and deal with it myself.

CZ-198 Application

My name is Sarathis and I punch things in the face.

I would like to join the Czerka security force because I believe being a part of the Czerka family would allow me to travel to exotic planets, meet new people of different races, and punch them in the face.

I am proficient in many different weapons but my true talent lies in punching things. In the face. With my fist.

I also collect small holostatues of tauntauns.

I punched a gundark... in the face.

I punched a jawa... in the face. Kneeling was required.

I punched a hutt... in the face. This was one of my proudest moments as I am still alive to talk about it.

I was given the opportunity to accomplish each of those goals and did not hesitate when the moment was upon me. Only by seizing the chances life offers is one able to punch so many things in the face. Not once have I ever let adversity hold me back when it came to punching things in the face.

Ask the jawa I punched in the face if I hesitated to do so because he was much smaller than I was. That's your answer. Wait, I'm not sure he can use his jaw anymore... Ask his friends.

I wait to see if the experiment has a face. If so, I punch it in said face or equivalent feature and return it to its confines. Afterwards I submit a full verbal report to my superiors regarding the breach in security measures. With their permission I will seek out my "esteemed colleague" at the gathering and punch him in the face before escorting him to a "waiting room" to await "compulsory employee evaluation". Afterwards I enjoy complimentary cocktails and snacks, secure in the knowledge that I have helped uphold the good name of Czerka Corporation by punching things in the face.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

References available upon request.

Edited by Sarathis

CZ-198 Application

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

I am a member of the Dark Council and master Biochem. I was once a slave and now my only superior is the Emperor himself. I have saved countless planets and civilizations and have brought order throughout the galaxy. On the side I like to collect pets, antique armor, and gadgets. In my free time I like to conduct experiments and perfect my biochemical engineering skills as well as practice Sith alchemy to even further perfect my experiments and grow in knowledge. I see Czerka as a growing and beneficial corporation and a useful ally in the war against the Republic. I also see it as an opportunity to perfect my skills and use my vast knowledge and skill to help make the galaxy a better place and make your company very wealthy as well as put you years ahead of your competition. However note this: as one of the most powerful Sith in the galaxy I will not be treated as a slave or puppet and still demand respect.

-Being the only one in my class to survive and graduate from the Sith academy and be hand picked as an apprentice to a Sith Lord.

-Defeating my arch nemesis and taking his place as member of the Dark Council.

-Finding the tomb of Darth Nihilus on Korriban and claiming its secrets (except for an alleged holocron believed to be stolen by Jedi but it will be mine soon enough).

I am Sith. There is nothing I fear, nothing I can't find a way to defeat, and nothing that goes unnoticed when I'm on a mission. My philosophy is: to question success is to seek failure.

I am Sith. I have no fear and do not let emotions get in the way of my work. I always accomplish missions no matter the odds and no matter the cost.

I am Sith. I do not require pleasure foods or items. For me perfecting my skills is satisfying enough. As for the colleague's experiment scenario it depends on the situation. I am great at handling things under pressure and making important decisions. With my vast knowledge there is nothing I cannot handle (including force ghosts). I may subdue and find a way to use the out of control experiment or I may terminate it if I feel it is a great threat. All other candidates for this position are inferior and rest assured, growing up as a Sith I've learned to not make mistakes and to plan ahead for the unexpected and I do not fail.

Long live the Emperor!

Edited by Slinnak
Forgot to add heading and some color to make it look better

Yggdrisal

Jedi Sentinel

Prophecy of Five

I am a Jedi Master of the Jedi Order who believes in the power of Czerka as I have seen your accomplishments and believe I could be a great asset to you.

A few of my accomplishments have been the destruction of Darth Angral and his followers, killing the freaking Emperor of the Sith, and being induced to the Order as a Master of the Force and Lightsaber skills

I had a willing team of allies and crew mates to help me and in the end chose to keep the stability of the galaxy by killing the emperor, so yes I will do whatever it takes to save my galaxy.

I do have a moral compass.... doesn't mean I listen to it or abide by it. It would not get in the way of my job even if a ... questionable job was asked of me.

Well for starters if this colleague was so esteemed how could the experiment break out of their confines? But nevertheless I would take it upon myself to take the beast down with sedatives then have my good friend Doc freeze it in carbonite.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

As a jedi master, I've always been a keeper of the peace. I follow the force and it lead me here. I want to protect this galaxy and I think serving in a weapons factory would do just that! (part-time obviously)

Well, my proudest accomplishment would have to be that time that I went to kill the emperor.. and did! My second would have to be the time I kill a wampa on hoth..with just Legacy punches and jabs! My third greatest and proudest moment would be when I beat every space mission the Republic could throw at me.

I know I did those things through the Force. There's no way I could have done it without the Force. I think there's a fine line between whatever it takes and whatever is right. But I do usually do what it takes.

I think, yes....But I might be able to Look the other way.

I would most likely kill the experiment if completely necessary. I would try my hardest to capture it.

Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

Greetings, Czerka Corporation. To protect my own identity, I am simply known by Ralus Drake. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't scrutinize too much over this... probing any further could be, well, 'greatly detrimental' to both of us.

I'm here to apply for the position of Droid Technician in your organization. Trust me, with your resources and my skills, we could accomplish quite a bit. I used to be a slicer, but the Exchange stopped giving me my cut for my work, and I don't take kindly to being cheated. I feel my talents would be better suited for less... well, less shifty organization.

The Exchange is pretty tough to get in good with, and the only reason I made it in was because of my slicing skills. I was one of the few who worked on the HK-series assassin droids. We implemented those droids with state-of-the-art combat systems and servos, plus quality adaptive programming. As a second accomplishment, I managed to intercept Republic military comm signals and decode the encryption, which is pretty tough to do, even with proper relay equipment. I also hacked into an Exchange database (after they cheated me) using self-coded algorithms and wrecked their systems. As for how I managed these, I certainly used the 'anything it takes' mindset, because my kind of tech work as a former slicer could be tedious and dangerous. You had to do what you had to do. Obviously, I know what I'm doing around technology, and this was also quite essential for achieving these things.

I used to have morals. Then, I left my pampered haven on Corellia and took a look at the real galaxy. Throughout my years, I've learned that you won't last out here if you've got the galaxy divided up into 'good' and 'evil'- that kind of thinking is what almost got me killed.

Finally, for your question about the... experiment... whatever it was, if it was even remotely useful, I would probably take advantage of the situation and remove the inevitable enemy that I would have made using the said experiment. Especially if it was tech-related, I would find my own uses for it.

That's it for me, so hurry up and get to work hiring me, because I really need to get off Malachor...

CZ-198 Application for the position of Research Contributor

I´m not necessarily saying I do. I prefer the freelance life, but I also believe in quality. I always say that technology can never substitute for skill, but if the technology isn´t up to the task, personal skill can´t be used to it´s full potential. In my career as a bounty hunter, I employ a great variety of gear to assist my needs, including Czerka tech. I have found this tech to be quality work, which means I can make the most out of my own skills using it. Therefore I would be very interested of being involved in the development of cutting edge technology, and can promise field testing of the highest quality.

In a career that includes defeating Jedi, Sith, other Mandalorians and various ancient beasts and advanced wardroids, singling out a few really remarkable accomplishments takes some thought. A simple way to sum up a baseline level of my competency would be to mention my winning of the Great Hunt, I guess.

Personally, the greatest experience yet in my career was leading the boarding party that breached the legendary Foundry. After plowing our way through a massive droid army (led by a particularly interesting assassin droid that I´m having my associates trying to put together in their free time, using hard to find parts) we came face to face with the mysterious Jedi who was intent on unleashing it on the Empire. I first heard the name Revan on Dromund Kaas, but I never figured I´d meet him in person. Too bad he had gone insane and was bent on genocide on a massive scale, forcing us to put him down.

While in the end he proved to fall just like anyone else when you put a blaster bolt through his chest, Darth Malgus did put up quite the fight when me and my strike team confronted him during that whole rebellion deal. I don´t really play politics, but that guy was going a bit too far. That operation did give a pretty decent PR boost in my career though.

Determination, cunning, and skill. And some help from my trusty associates, of course.

Doing whatever it takes might be the wrong phrase, I do what is necessary to accomplish my missions.

I do. I am Mandalorian, and I have my honor. I am also a professional, and have that honor as well. I find that with some ingenuity, solutions can be found to pretty much any problem that don´t compromise either.

I don´t really care that much for such things, so unless my presence was absolutely required, I would not leave the presence of the experiment. I wouldn´t bother to reinforce the restraints or anything though, I´ve met enough weird science experiments in my career that I know they make good sport. Depending on the nature of the experiment, I would be more or less pleased with taking it out of my colleauge´s hands.

Edited by DarthAnthrax

CZ-198 Application

1. My mom told me not to speak to strangers

2. only three?

3. if I feel like it

4. Sure, sith all have a flawless moral compass...

5. I wouldn't...

((You know what would be really neat and a fun way to thank us subscribers, is if everyone who submitted an application got a title in game. We can wish, right?))

((I'd love that! Get a title for subbers who posted a fairly good application!! Hope Bioware does something with this, at least.))

I am a Darth Lord of the Sith and you are beneath me to ask such a question! *force Choke*

A. Going from Slave to Darth

B. Defeating the Republic Single Handed

C. Force Choking the last guy who asked the first question *force Choke*

*Force Choke*

I do as I please slave now bow before me!

Sit back and enjoy the freebies as I watch Chaos consume the area.

Edited by Masterdarkness

I have traveled throughout Republic and Contested Space first in the name of the Republic and its Order until I had a bit of a grievance with the Orders Jedi Code of which they value so much. I then Joined the Rift Alliance and upon helping it secure its place as a recognized organization I was invited to found my own Gray Jedi Order one that dose not warship the Jedi Code quite so strictly.

I am now an Ex-Rift Alliance Elite forces Jedi Councilor/ Commander and actively serve in the Rift Alliance Reserve Forces and looking to settle into a new exciting Civilian Employment and think the Czerka family is just the place to find this new Career.

I have saved the Jedi Council from a powerful Sith Lord Known only as the Plague Master. I have faced him face to face and with the help of both my Loyal HK-51 Companion and my current Wife Nadia Grell-Reed we not only defeated him but we eliminated all traces of him from the Jedi Order.

I have successfully established the Rift Alliances position in the Galactic Council of the Republic, as well as establish their Superior Defensive Position in the Galaxy.

Lastly I have helped Evacuate the entire civilian population from the planet of Makeb and established yet another member Planet of the Rift Alliance.

Of course and that is why I am no longer a member of the Jedi Order of the Republic. Though I do have to say sometimes "whatever it takes" does try to keep with in the bounds of rules and laws but in the end I truly believe the only thing that counts is the end result and if it was a "valued success".

Again morals have their place and time but for me all that really counts is was the end result a "valued success" did I accomplish the goal or not.

Well, first off how did he/she become an esteemed colleague if he/she doesn't know how to securely close out his duties, but any who I would attempt to secure the confines and if i fail well I guess I will have to "put down" the newest experiment and file a report later... I mean can't have the "wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks" go to waste now can I?

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Lord Adviser Hawkril Reed of the Rift Alliance

Founder of the Rift Alliance Gray Jedi Order

Supreme Seneschal of the RARSF (Rift Alliance Reserve Special Forces)

Edited by Hawkril_Annorea

Greetings, I am Master Sa'bio Stormcrow. The Jedi Council is concerned with the recent increase of your hiring practices and has sent me to look into your practices...

*slowly waves hand* "You don't need to know about me..."

*slowly waves hand* "You are impressed with my accomplishments..."

*slowly waves hand* "You are satisfied on how I achieved those accomplishments..."

*slowly waves hand* "You are satisfied with my moral compass..."

*Slowly waves hand* "The experiment never escaped and you will bring me another Alderaanean Brandy..."

*slowly waves hand* "You don't recall this conversation, but you feel you should reach out to me again..."

Please imagine, if you will, a nice lady Trooper who has been suspicious of Czerka her entire life. She is wearing what looks like fake glasses and a goofy hat. She might also be wearing a false mustache.

My name is Wehn Woomina, of the Makeb Woominas. My poor family is refugees and I am desperate for any work. I mean, my family is gone in explosions and I am orphan. No one will miss me! I like Czerka because they make all the things! Everywhere is things by Czerka! Very industrious, like me! I would be very good security guard. Already have blaster!

I was able to escape Makeb and stay alive! One time I was vacationing on Tatooine (where does one from Makeb vacation but a place like Tatooine!) and I shot at some jawas and was very, very accurate. Another time I was standing guard at an estate and no one came to replace me, so I stayed awake and alert for 32 standard hours with no break!

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do “whatever it takes" for success?

Oh yes, to be successful and liked at Czerka I would do anything. Anything! When I do great things, it is because I am motivated by credits and praise from supervisors who are smarter and better than I.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something…questionable?

My compass points north, unless you put a magnet in front of it. Czerka makes very powerful magnets! I would do anything Czerka said!

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague’s newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Maybe she wants it to break out. Maybe experiment is on me or next guard. I will say nothing and focus on protecting experiment from baddies. Snacks are not for me, I am on duty and must guard!