The Grand Acquisitions Race

CourtneyWoods

As much people do, I'd like to see more weapons in the shop, including weapons for all classes, and possibiliy as fun as wookiee's bows. For example you could make the bow usuable for all troopers/bounty hunters/agents/smugglers and add particular lightsabers for Jedi/Sith like curve lightsaber (Dooku's one), lightsaber pike or even (and that would be AWESOME) lightwipe :t_eek: Edited by Ashlack

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Question:

1. How long is this going on? I have to go out of town for 5 days. Will I miss this?

2. Do the missions scale with your level? Do I have to do these on my 50 or can I use a lower level alt?

2. They do scale, but you will need a ship to get to Nar Shaddaa and need to be able to handle the local mobs there.

Stuff for Snipers and Vanguards?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I've been playing SWTOR on a borrowed laptop and early this morning, I had to give it back. That's really annoying because I had just got my ship AND I have a Vanguard character and a Sniper character, both around level 20 and in desperate need of better equipment. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

P.S. Maybe this is like a testing event, where the check out the feedback and improve it. Also, why is everyone here focusing on the negatives of the game? Honestly, SWTOR is the best game I ever played. It's not like the event is the ONLY thing you can do on the game. :d_mad:

this event is stupid i play a bounty hunter there is no weapons for that class ...ya know why have a event if its only class catered ...there should be items for all classes or dont do the event at all

yet another horrible attempt to get the players together no wonder your goin free to play

I haven't checked this out yet, so I'm just going by what has been said and the guides. Your companions can use the weapons. Also, if they are orange, you can take out the mods and use them in your weapon.

Your last comment was just mean and uncalled for. Very nonconstructive and unnecessary IMHO.

Man all the QQ'ers are funny. Please take a step back and breath. The tokens are tradable so far as I can tell so sell the tokens you get from the event on the GTM and rake in a few extra creds. World event to me are things that offer a brake in the daily grind of an mmo. It is extra, I'm sorry that we all got spoiled by Blizz and now think that every new thing going on in the game world HAS to give BiS or near-BiS gear for it to be worth while. As a BH, yeah it sucks that there is not anything specifically for me, but the story is entertaining enough that I'll keep doing it. As soon as some droid stops data mining, and that fat slugg starts taking appointments. Which honestly I think once you get all the "come back later" is when you need to go start finding items.

On a side note. I love the surprise content please keep it going Bioware.

BW, why not to make PVE/PVP event, so You have to battle other player to get the item, etc.....

also to little, to late.

I would prefer patch at the same time as a event.

hell yes open up a warzone like in galxaies drop a base down on some planet open up a huge fight make awards and obtainable items for the event thats what they should do

I love this event! I just wish they made the home planets instance'd :/

30 people waiting in the cantina on Coru? Not fun

Yeah... This event probably could have been made bigger. Single threading it was an interesting call on the devs part. Oh well...

The event idea is pretty nice but why is it in public areas? One of the worse bloody ideas you lot have had everyone is crowded around them pressing buttons and you have no idea whats going on and its by luck you get anything done.

I don't want to do missions / task where everyone one is spaming the click'able items I want a enjoyable rich story, my story which you lot claimed when releasing the game!!!!! I enjoyed the last event as it was a world event and bought people together and didn't ruin each others experince. This one does and is very poorly implemented.

Edited by FishGod

A Suggestion Bioware, i dont know if you plan to do it or not, but some more Rewards in the Event Vendors Shop would be VERY accepted right now, most people are dissapointed by the contents of the shop, maybe more weapons that covers everyones needs? Wookiee melee weapons perhaps? and maybe a faster mount? these are just suggestions:rak_01:

I agree.

The event itself is fun, but the rewards are lacking. Being a Juggernaut, I dont have a use for a legacy blaster. The color crystals and stats dont even make them worth getting. The only thing that is of any interest to me, is the pet and maybe the sand people gear, which I can already get on tatooine. Though it does look a little different.

I do hope before the event ends that more rewards are offered.

So far, this has been an interesting quest line which brings some fresh air to the game - even if it's just another quest line with no real new mechanics or substantial content. I am sad that it's 'limited time only', though...

SUGGESTION TO DEVELOPERS:

Can you guys change this so it's not a one-off thing, but keep it in-game? I'd like to be able to pick up this quest next month on an alt when I get to Nar Shaddaa, then progress it as I move around the galaxy, so it's not just a back-and-forth fetching game. Having this as a multi-planet side quest that runs alongside my Class and Planetary quests would be a great addition to the richness of the 1-50 progression.

Sure, keep the item rewards time-limited, or have new 'regular' or cycling rewards from the vendor, but the quest storyline and arc needs to stay in the game to give added depth and a galactic feel to our otherwise single-planet-bound 1-50 storyline. A bit like the companion progression that moves us around planets, but broader and achievable in line with our planetary progress. After all, you guys put all that work into it, may as well make it last!

Otherwise, thanks for new content! It is most welcome :)