Concealment Op PVP guide

AngelofCain

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is the guide still valid? I mean for say someone like me who is gearing up WH. I only ask because your MrRobot is showing 5 Adept Enhancements, and the Guide says 2 Force Mystic Gloves.

Its confusing me now, though I can see your in EWH now.

Is the guide still valid? I mean for say someone like me who is gearing up WH. I only ask because your MrRobot is showing 5 Adept Enhancements, and the Guide says 2 Force Mystic Gloves.

Its confusing me now, though I can see your in EWH now.

the power mod from force-mystic was a mistake on my part is the enhancement you want from there. Just fixed it.

Thanks. I am not lvl 50 yet, but just planning ahead.

I noticed the Augments have changed too, they were Overkills but now they are Skill.

Is this how I should go now before EWH or stick to the Overkills that was originally in your Mr Robot guide?.

for lower levels, I would say overkill til you need the last few tweaks to get the highest dmg. even with all overkill augments I was still at 981 bonus dmg. just making a few changes at the end of my grind gave me the 10 extra dmg. but use this guide til you start ewh grind, or in conjunction.. whether the augments are overkill or not the rest of your gear should look like this. roughly.

p.s. my switch was dropping 174 power for 280 cunning, for that last 10 bonus dmg. So power dmg wise is greater than cunning but cunning gives some crit so you can sacrifice crit rating for a bit more power.

Edited by AngelofCain

Not sure why they would nerf fishdude- after all you are pretty terrible at this game.

Well, it's been posted on the internet by some anonymous person; so, it must be true. I guess I'll have to now unsub and most likely just throw my computer off a building to hide the shame. :rolleyes:

Well, it's been posted on the internet by some anonymous person; so, it must be true. I guess I'll have to now unsub and most likely just throw my computer off a building to hide the shame. :rolleyes:

Or you could L2P, nub.

I won't even remain anonymous, TUTOMBO HERE CALLING YOU OUT!!! (As long as I have a team of people to peel you off of me and terrain I can hide behind)

Or you could L2P, nub.

I won't even remain anonymous, TUTOMBO HERE CALLING YOU OUT!!! (As long as I have a team of people to peel you off of me and terrain I can hide behind)

No, no.....I think tossing my computer off a tall building or even better into the Grand Canyon is my only option. I can't bare the thought of having a Scoundrel lurking about waiting to gank me. :p

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...