Torva Nex's 2v2 PVP Tournament

greenbassturd

Lets See Who Our Servers Best Pvpers Are!

Imperial and Republic forces are welcome

NO gear restrictions

The teams can be any setup:

-> Tank/Healer

-> DPS/Healer

-> DPS/DPS

-> Tank/DPS

-> Healer/Healer

->Tank/Tank

Dates and more information will be provided upon approval

I think you should provide the dates lol at least that's the main thing that could prevent me from playing in that tournament. I imagine it would be the same for a lot of people.

Also, can we have more than one entry? Can I enter my marauder in one team and my scoundrel in another one?

Am I the only one that realizes that this isn't wow and 2v2 won't give double dps a chance against attrition teams?

Or have you guys forgotten how many ppl it takes to take down a good healer and tank?

IMHO 3v3 would be as small as you could get while also giving a bunch of combos a decent chance of victory.

Edited by Ravashakk

Am I the only one that realizes that this isn't wow and 2v2 won't give double dps a chance against attrition teams?

Or have you guys forgotten how many ppl it takes to take down a good healer and tank?

IMHO 3v3 would be as small as you could get while also giving a bunch of combos a decent chance of victory.

Have to agree with Rav here, 3 v 3 would lend its self to be more competitive/ fun IMO. Remember having a string of 3 v 3s at Outlaws Den with Vile and No'im, fun times were had :)

With that said, if anyone wants to team with me on Palla just shoot Selva a mail (The first a in Palla is funky)

I think you should provide the dates lol at least that's the main thing that could prevent me from playing in that tournament. I imagine it would be the same for a lot of people.

Also, can we have more than one entry? Can I enter my marauder in one team and my scoundrel in another one?

Dibs on your scoundrel.

I know I am completely terrible at PvP, but it would be fun to come out and watch everyone go at it. Whenever the info is put up, I will definitely set some time aside from things to come and see you guys beat each other into the ground, lol.

2nd that. To watch would be cool:sul_angel:

• 2 weeks later...