Roadmap 2014 Update

the hostility is strong with this one

Peace is a lie, I guess.

I could care less what people do with their cc's and hard earned money. All I meant to do was point out the timing of the announcement. No more, no less.

In fact, it's a smart business move. "Here, look at all this new stuff you can buy with free money." Then when the masses spend said free money.... "Oh and here's what you could have spent it on. Blew it all? That's OK, you can use real life money for that."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace is a lie, I guess.

I could care less what people do with their cc's and hard earned money. All I meant to do was point out the timing of the announcement. No more, no less.

In fact, it's a smart business move. "Here, look at all this new stuff you can buy with free money." Then when the masses spend said free money.... "Oh and here's what you could have spent it on. Blew it all? That's OK, you can use real life money for that."

Peace is a lie, there is only the Roadmap update unveil; Through the unveil, i gain confidence; Through confidence, I purchase cartel coins; Through purchasing, I go bankrupt; Through bankruptcy, I can no longer pay the bills; Bankruptcy shall set me free, I get evicted? :mad:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Peace is a lie, there is only the Roadmap update unveil; Through the unveil, i gain confidence; Through confidence, I purchase more cartel coins; Through the purchase, I go bankrupt; Through bankruptcy, I can no longer pay the bills; Bankruptcy shall set me free, I get evicted? :mad:

When you get evicted, you are forced to live in the wilderness. When you live in the wilderness, you become a mighty hunter. When you become a mighty hunter, you start to hunt bigger and bigger animals. And when you start to hunt bigger and bigger animals, you get into fights with a large Bear.

Don't get into fights with a large Bear.

When you get evicted, you are forced to live in the wilderness. When you live in the wilderness, you become a mighty hunter. When you become a mighty hunter, you start to hunt bigger and bigger animals. And when you start to hunt bigger and bigger animals, you get into fights with a large Bear.

There is no Bear.

Peace is a lie, there is only the Roadmap update unveil; Through the unveil, i gain confidence; Through confidence, I purchase cartel coins; Through purchasing, I go bankrupt; Through bankruptcy, I can no longer pay the bills; Bankruptcy shall set me free, I get evicted? :mad:

Eh, don't worry about all that. With all the money you'll spend upgrading your pad on NS, Cor, and/or DK, I'm sure any responsible financial institution will be more than happy to give you a Galactic stronghold equity line of credit to help pay your bills.

Yeah itching to find out what it is that they are gonna drop on us information wise. I think over all they have been better at dropping good hints on what's next but I feel we should definitely get a bit more on how the new flashpoints will develop.

I'll just stick to the the van, down by the river. Maybe I'll become a motivational speaker.

Yeah itching to find out what it is that they are gonna drop on us information wise. I think over all they have been better at dropping good hints on what's next but I feel we should definitely get a bit more on how the new flashpoints will develop.

Your yellow font is very distracting. I always assume it is something important, and then I am sad to see it is only you.

People are getting very confused here. Summer of SWTOR update isn't really a "roadmap" like the other "roadmaps". It was just information that told us what they are planning on releasing in the next few months, during the summer. I think a lot of you are reading too far into this and getting upset over nothing. Thanks for the info!

Sounds like someone doesn't have DirectTv.