Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While this number is impressive, this game also seems suspicious to me...Your team had overall ~700k more healing done, ~1 million more damage done. Your team had 22 deaths. Their vanguard alone had 22 deaths himself, and their whole team had 75 deaths, so they had over 3 times your team's amount of deaths. Yet considering all of this, the game still took 26 minutes to complete. How is that exactly? Edited by NamikazeNaruto

While this number is impressive, this game also seems suspicious to me...Your team had overall ~700k more healing done, ~1 million more damage done. Your team had 22 deaths. Their vanguard alone had 22 deaths himself, and their whole team had 75 deaths, so they had over 3 times your team's amount of deaths. Yet considering all of this, the game still took 26 minutes to complete. How is that exactly?

To put it simply, MvP owned Synergy in a straight fight.

I talked to Luiigi myself over mumble after the game, it was legit; and I'm from a different server than these guys.

From what I understand, Synergy took and held east until 32% (I assume there was an attrition stalemate at south), and then lost it, and ended up losing the game, albeit 26 minutes in. Monster heals scope, gj.

To put it simply, MvP owned Synergy in a straight fight.

I talked to Luiigi myself over mumble after the game, it was legit; and I'm from a different server than these guys.

From what I understand, Synergy took and held east until 32% (I assume there was an attrition stalemate at south), and then lost it, and ended up losing the game, albeit 26 minutes in. Monster heals scope, gj.

Hmm, was anyone in the game streaming?

no one was streaming. but we just couldnt take south for like 15-20 minutes... after we ended up taking south they did 2 good switched to east. the second one worked and got us down to 32% before we were able to take it back. we werent trying to farm if thats what you think it was

no one was streaming. but we just couldnt take south for like 15-20 minutes... after we ended up taking south they did 2 good switched to east. the second one worked and got us down to 32% before we were able to take it back. we werent trying to farm if thats what you think it was

Hmmm... idk, the enemy team was dying between 1-2 times every 30 seconds, I guess that may not be enough people to kill to be able to effectively take the south bunker. I kinda wish there was a stream I could've watched. Oh well... I added it.

While this number is impressive, this game also seems suspicious to me...Your team had overall ~700k more healing done, ~1 million more damage done. Your team had 22 deaths. Their vanguard alone had 22 deaths himself, and their whole team had 75 deaths, so they had over 3 times your team's amount of deaths. Yet considering all of this, the game still took 26 minutes to complete. How is that exactly?

you have made this thread a joke by showing the bias you do. people have vouched for it and yet you are still denying it. and this isnt the first time this has happened. continue your joke thread

you have made this thread a joke by showing the bias you do. people have vouched for it and yet you are still denying it. and this isnt the first time this has happened. continue your joke thread

Bias? On the contrary, I'm trying to keep the thread as fair as possible which is why I asked about the game. Also, maybe you didn't notice but I added that record awhile ago. If you read at all you could even see the post DIRECTLY ABOVE YOU thanked me for adding his record, and he wasn't being sarcastic. The only joke here is you. But please, I'd love for you to go into detail about my bias.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Well... the expansion is almost here, anyone who has any records to post I urge them to do so. Once 2.0 comes out I won't be accepting any 1.0 records, period. Mcclamitys, I need a screenshot of your rating if I am to post it. Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Well... the expansion is almost here, anyone who has any records to post I urge them to do so. Once 2.0 comes out I won't be accepting any 1.0 records, period. Mcclamitys, I need a screenshot of your rating if I am to post it.

Here's my final win/loss ratio of 99.31% in rateds.

Sheltun, The Red Eclipse

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/496552/pics/original/1618868.jpg

Edited by ArcCaptain

:(.. It pains me to say this, especially since you are so excited about the hit.. but I don't see myself adding this.. I'll explain my reasoning.

1) When I asked other commandos if the hit was possible, commandos that were fully EWH augmented said they could only achieve hits as high as 6.5k and that's pushing it, and that was in dps spec.

2) You're a commando healer, I see no way you as a healer could've achieved this hit when a dps commandos can't.

3) You yourself couldn't even tell me how you got this hit.

P.S. Records are now closed. The only 1.0 records I'll be posting here now will be either this one if somehow I decide to add it, or the screenshot of Mcclamity's 3.4k+ rating if he ever decides to give me a screenshot link instead of his twitch, because those records are still from before 2.0 came out.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto