Please, Support this thread!

Isisus

Hello Everyone,

I'm asking for help to get this bumped up as I see a few crucial things that are an issue for me and a few others I've talked to.

One of them being the fact that Grade 10 is NOT included in the scrap vendors and should be like all the others. Please, please, please fix this soon! A lot of crafters would greatly appreciate it!

Another is...well I'm thrilled that there is another location coming for strongholds, but most of us have our existing at 100% so...does this include an additional slot please? How about making the max of it six even? I'd like to have more than four to be honest and considering the amount of characters currently on the Ebon Hawk server (27 and all full :D lol), it seems a feasible idea. Speaking of Strongholds, why "supposedly" Manaan? Why not Alderaan, Belsavis, Corellia, Hoth, etc. etc. I would love to see them included too. Most places would be good for them I would think. Only a few would be questionable (like Quesh or Taris--though story wise Taris IS in process of being rebuilt but I wouldn't care for it personally lol).

Add more vendors and personnel/people to the decorations list please. It would be nice if those that don't have it unlocked in legacy had a re-specialization vendor and others at their guild sh and had more people to stand about *without* being vendors actually. So both would be neat.

Dark vs. Light Datacron. I know I can't be the only one to do this and I'm likely to get roasted for it, but I admit the fact that I clearly need to read better. I bought a duplicate that is none refundable. 1m creds is not really much nowadays in the game, but a slightly expensive mistake was upsetting because I could not at least return it within an hour of buying it nor could I donate it to the guild as I intended. Can you please change BOTH of these please? The 1m cred item is currently sitting in my cargo bay, in hopes you will eventually do that.

More decorations specific to each stronghold would be good as well. Although you have done a really good job with some of them, not all of them fit yet I see people using certain decos for lack of other options in both personal and Guild strongholds. Hanging Moss in a DK stronghold is not really something that should be hanging off a wall of a shiny deluxe apartment lol. It belong in Yavin 4 and maybe even the new "ocean view" sh up and coming, but dk or cor...no.

More things need to be able to be "donate to guild" items in the decos list. There's tons that are unlocked that would be nice to be able to donate to guild really.

I am sure I am forgetting a few things. I will add on later if need be. I also encourage others to add their own requests here too and support the ones you like belonging to others. I know there are hundreds of these (I'm sure there's one or two of my own still floating around here somewhere even), but I am hoping this tread gets noticed for at least some of the things listed here.

Isi

I'm thrilled that there is another location coming for strongholds, but most of us have our existing at 100% so...does this include an additional slot please? How about making the max of it six even? I'd like to have more than four to be honest and considering the amount of characters currently on the Ebon Hawk server (27 and all full :D lol), it seems a feasible idea. Speaking of Strongholds, why "supposedly" Manaan? Why not Alderaan, Belsavis, Corellia, Hoth, etc. etc. I would love to see them included too. Most places would be good for them I would think. Only a few would be questionable (like Quesh or Taris--though story wise Taris IS in process of being rebuilt but I wouldn't care for it personally lol).

Manaan is just a rumor that most people like to believe. BW heavily implied the next SH to be Manaan when they said "a great ocean view" and Manaan is just one of the more popular locations that people want.

I'm sure Alderaan has at least one ocean lmao, the statement could be talking about Alderaan, or even Naboo. Naboo has an ocean, right? Bottom line is none of us really knows what the next SH is, and most choose to believe that it's going to be Manaan. Unless BW comes out and says it, I will continue to patiently wait for the reveal.

Manaan is just a rumor that most people like to believe. BW heavily implied the next SH to be Manaan when they said "a great ocean view" and Manaan is just one of the more popular locations that people want.

I'm sure Alderaan has at least one ocean lmao, the statement could be talking about Alderaan, or even Naboo. Naboo has an ocean, right? Bottom line is none of us really knows what the next SH is, and most choose to believe that it's going to be Manaan. Unless BW comes out and says it, I will continue to patiently wait for the reveal.

And hopefully they will do that soon due to the fact July is around the corner. I mainly would like to know the cost so I can plan accordingly. I can make the credits but want to know how many I am going to need beforehand .

Hello Everyone,

Another is...well I'm thrilled that there is another location coming for strongholds, but most of us have our existing at 100% so...does this include an additional slot please? How about making the max of it six even? I'd like to have more than four to be honest and considering the amount of characters currently on the Ebon Hawk server (27 and all full :D lol), it seems a feasible idea. Speaking of Strongholds, why "supposedly" Manaan? Why not Alderaan, Belsavis, Corellia, Hoth, etc. etc. I would love to see them included too. Most places would be good for them I would think. Only a few would be questionable (like Quesh or Taris--though story wise Taris IS in process of being rebuilt but I wouldn't care for it personally lol) Isi

Since they said there is an ocean view,

Hoth can be ruled out as there is no Ocean View on that frozen planet.

Belsavis can be ruled out as as much time I have spent there no Ocean View.

Quesh- see above

Taris-see above

Alderaan-I would love and it could be as there is probably an Ocean View from the mountains since there are rivers and lakes there.

Corellia- From the way they designed Corellia in this game, I wouldn't see it working since Corellia is a war-torn area and pretty much destroyed.

If they had used the Corellia from SWG time line then yea it would work since we had the Gold Beach there.

It could also be Rishi but more people are leaning towards Manaan because of the Ocean View. If it is Manaan I do hope half of it is underwater and you can see sea life.

Since they said there is an ocean view,

Hoth can be ruled out as there is no Ocean View on that frozen planet.

Belsavis can be ruled out as as much time I have spent there no Ocean View.

Quesh- see above

Taris-see above

Alderaan-I would love and it could be as there is probably an Ocean View from the mountains since there are rivers and lakes there.

Corellia- From the way they designed Corellia in this game, I wouldn't see it working since Corellia is a war-torn area and pretty much destroyed.

If they had used the Corellia from SWG time line then yea it would work since we had the Gold Beach there.

It could also be Rishi but more people are leaning towards Manaan because of the Ocean View. If it is Manaan I do hope half of it is underwater and you can see sea life.

You omitted:

* Alderaan: (a detail): the Organa castle is near the ocean.

* Ord Mantell: the action takes place on an island and all around it is, um, the ocean.

* Balmorra: it's not clear to me whether the water at the north end of Bugtown is a piece of ocean or a large lake.

Another is...well I'm thrilled that there is another location coming for strongholds, but most of us have our existing at 100% so...does this include an additional slot please? How about making the max of it six even? I'd like to have more than four to be honest and considering the amount of characters currently on the Ebon Hawk server (27 and all full :D lol),

We can already have five active at once.

• 2 weeks later...

Support your post and agree I also belief they should stack the star fortress gear items like they do with crafting material so you can store it better in your legacy bays,

They should also try and make of the stronghold screen, Cartel Market and galactic command screens smaller so they are not taking up most of the screen add extra tab to the inventory for holding crafting materials only so you have room.