Kira Carsen sweet looking gear?

Rynnyr

I've seen level 23-24 jedi with Kira carsen running around.

Those jedi have Kira in a sweet looking gown instead of her droll jedi robes.

this gown has white gloves, a closed neck with embroidery, etc.

When does this geaar/gown come from?

Rumor has it comes from the bonus quests on taris?

Pleaase advise.

Rynnyr

I think you're looking at the social gear that you can get on Coruscant of all places. It's the same place where you turn in the quest that requires you to buy the Galactic Republic symbol. Not the same vendor, but the same room, near the commendation guys.

yes it is the social vendor in coruscant.

but. requires social 1.

guess I schlepp over to reublic station, and power run esseles with some lvl 10-11 folkes needing help.

-- sigh --

Sigh over Social 1? Really?

I think you're looking at the social gear that you can get on Coruscant of all places.

If I remember correctly, that gear is even moddable, so it could last her forever. Also synthweavers can make her a pretty nice set of clothes about the level the OP was talking about. Ask any weavers you know for help.

Another question regarding Kira...

I bought some Jedi Initiate Orange Robes that were restricted Jedi Knight\Jedi Consular and then tried to place them on Kira and it wouldn't let me? What is up with that? Does she get that designation later on? because I have seen other Kira's running around with it on? What gives here?

Also they need a hide helm option for companions....Seriously bad headgear for jedi....

Also inspect for other players companions? That would be a nice feature as well.....

Another question regarding Kira...

I bought some Jedi Initiate Orange Robes that were restricted Jedi Knight\Jedi Consular and then tried to place them on Kira and it wouldn't let me? What is up with that? Does she get that designation later on? because I have seen other Kira's running around with it on? What gives here?

Also they need a hide helm option for companions....Seriously bad headgear for jedi....

There are a lot of armor sets that look identical to each other. My guess is that it was a different set of armor that looked the same as the Initiate robes. Companions don't have real classes so they can't wear gear that has class requirements. Same with gear that has light or dark requirements.

I also wish we could hide the helm on NPCs. I love the helm that Kira is wearing for me (the Republic Dancer set) but the helm I have on Doc looks horrible.

The dancer's outfit isn't cheap but it is worth every ¢. Put off buying your speeder skill if you have to.

Security key vendor on the republic fleet. Worth every god damn penny!

Actually, 25k gets you 5 fully modible armour pieces for her, which frankly is a bargain.

And, she looks bloody good in it!

Also of note...the front and rear flaps dont show up when equipped. Only time they do is when your in a cutscene/dialogue. I submitted a bug ticket on this immediatly. Still havent gotten any kind of response back yet.

Two questions.

1) Do you have the full set, or only the bottoms, because ironically they are attached to the chest section, not the bottoms.

2) If you have the full set, then you have your graphical options for 'characters' set to low - it only appears when you have it set to high.

Been there, tried it, worked it out. :D

Where can you buy the dance outfit for Kira? And what's the name of the armor?

Get a security key, then go to the security key vendor on the republic fleet - hes somewhere on the central ring.

Republic Dancers ...... (top/gloves/etc)