Forum Search Function?

Advocatis

Is there a search feature on the forums that I am just not finding?

I want to know how to dismiss my companion so I can re-summon him as needed (i.e., not a permanent dismissal).

I also want to know if/when we get to add a surname.

I was looking for a search function because I am not the first to want to know these things, but I don't find a search function at any level of the forums.

Now that the game is live, there will be a LOT of new players wanting to find out user-level stuff.

re: your companion. The orb on the bottom left of the screen is clickable with or without your crew member with you and allows you to dismiss/recall them.

You get your legacy name later in the game - sorry cant remember the level but 20+ I think.

The search function is there for certain things but for me does not appear to work :(

Edited by wadexenon

Hi there,

Amber Green has answered this question here:

Hello everyone! For the next several days, we will be performing some back end maintenance on the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Forums. During this time, you will be unable to use the search function for the Forums. However, there will be no other effects to you as a user, and you will be able to continue to message, post, reply, and report as normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience. When maintenance has been completed and searching is functional again we will post here, so please watch this thread for any updates or additional information.

As this question has been answered, we will be closing this thread. Thank you!