Questions about Vette

MegaG

So I made a Sith Warrior a few days ago and I have some questions about Vette, please guys, no spoilers!

If you take her shock collar off, can you put it back on later?

Does she ever become more obedient if you shock her more, or is this achieved by making her more affectionate? Or is she always going to be a somewhat disrespectful "rebel" sort of character?

Thanks guys.

I took her collar off shortly after Korriban, and although my Sith is completely evil killing anyone in his path i chose a couple flirty options with Vette and she seems to be falling for me, she listens to me and even flirts from time to time. I'm trying to go for the Evil galactic pimp Sith... Evil murderer who sleeps around. The Charlie Sheen of the Sith Empire

I took her collar off shortly after Korriban, and although my Sith is completely evil killing anyone in his path i chose a couple flirty options with Vette and she seems to be falling for me, she listens to me and even flirts from time to time. I'm trying to go for the Evil galactic pimp Sith... Evil murderer who sleeps around. The Charlie Sheen of the Sith Empire

Evil Pimp haha; however that really doesn't answer my question. I have a Jedi made already, so I want my Sith to be a pure ******, who is also formal, that follows the Sith code strictly. It feels weird if I have this "slave" and she doesn't even recognize me as her master.

Edited by MegaG

so I want my Sith to be a pure ******, who is also formal, that follows the Sith code strictly. It feels weird if I have this "slave" and she doesn't even recognize me as her master.

She is only your first companion. There is another that will fit you better, but I won't spoil it for you.

In hindsight, I would have left the shock collar on her. Everything I do seems to make her lose affection with me.

keeping the shock collar on will rule her out as romance able from what i could tell

she does become more well behave later on down the road *some what*

if you intend on sleeping with her then take collar off

other wise keep it on and get points later on with a blank companion lol:p